Author Topic: Elvin Ramirez  (Read 529 times)

Offline zimm_da_kid

• The one true ace
Elvin Ramirez
« Topic Start: October 01, 2011, 10:52:42 PM »
I was just wondering if we retain his rights for next year.  If anyone knows please post here.  Also scouting reports are welcome.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Re: Elvin Ramirez
« Reply #1: October 01, 2011, 11:02:15 PM »
Yes, and as long as he stays on the 25 Man roster/DL, and then is in the majors for 30 (or maybe 60) non-September days, they get to keep him beyond 2012. I was just thinking about HROD jr the other day.

« Reply #2: October 01, 2011, 11:05:47 PM »
This was from mlbtraderumors.com

Elvin Ramirez (Nationals) and Mason Tobin (Rangers) have been on the 60-day DL for over four months. They have to spend 90 non-September days on the active roster to become official property of their new teams. Otherwise, their Rule 5 status carries forward until the players spend 90 non-September days on the active roster.

Offline zimm_da_kid

• The one true ace
« Reply #3: October 01, 2011, 11:08:35 PM »
so he will most likely get a long look in spring training.  Also I know he has a near triple digit fastball but what about his other stuff?

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #4: October 02, 2011, 08:27:31 AM »
This was from mlbtraderumors.com

Elvin Ramirez (Nationals) and Mason Tobin (Rangers) have been on the 60-day DL for over four months. They have to spend 90 non-September days on the active roster to become official property of their new teams. Otherwise, their Rule 5 status carries forward until the players spend 90 non-September days on the active roster.

:thumbs: Thanks