Author Topic: Elijah Dukes Arrested For Hitting Pregnant Woman-- How Fly...  (Read 3195 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Arguing about Bowden's biggest mistake is a tough road to go down.  It's like a never-ending trail of tears.  If we're going to go there, I need to get my bottle of whiskey ready.

I'm fully stocked.  Had the Wild Turkey on sale today in Mont Co.

Offline blue911

I'm fully stocked.  Had the Wild Turkey on sale today in Mont Co.

brake a leaf spring?

Resigning Dmitri Young for 2yrs/$10 million was pretty bonehead.

Offline blue911

He didn't sign a single starter that wasn't on the scrap heap. And they only decent one he drafted, he freaked up the signing.

Offline NatsDad14

There's no argument that LoDuca wasn't a bad signing, just that we needed a catcher and the top players generally aren't lining up to come here.  Bowden signed the guy out of desperation and LoDuca was then outed as a roid head who then fell apart physically after going off the juice.  At the time of the signing LoDuca made more sense than Dukes ever did.
Revisionist history. Dukes trade made a lot of sense considering the Nats were rebuilding, had little chance to sign talented free agents, and Dukes was traded for a non-prospect. I bet you think Darryl Strawberry and Doc Gooden failed for the Mets because they were "dead ends" from day 1.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Revisionist history. Dukes trade made a lot of sense considering the Nats were rebuilding, had little chance to sign talented free agents, and Dukes was traded for a non-prospect. I bet you think Darryl Strawberry and Doc Gooden failed for the Mets because they were "dead ends" from day 1.

Not revisionist for me, I was against bringing him here from the point that the first rumors surfaced, he was a time bomb and we are fortunate to be far away from him now that he's blown up.

Offline Tyler Durden

• Leprechaun
Lets sign Cristian Guzman again!  4 more years!  4 more years!

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Bowden this morning on XM, "Where he sits today is where he belongs".

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Bowden this morning on XM, "Where he sits today is where he belongs".

Bowden has been drinking a lot of bitter brew.

Offline EdStroud

Wow he really is climbing the Rapper's Ladder fast!!  Fly Eli a Hip Hop Legend.

Offline NatsDad14

Not revisionist for me, I was against bringing him here from the point that the first rumors surfaced, he was a time bomb and we are fortunate to be far away from him now that he's blown up.
Still a decent trade because the Nats got a productive year out of Dukes and the Rays got crap.

Offline mimontero88

• The GOAT
As someone with a pregnant fiancee, I am all the more glad that Dukes is gone :)

Offline NatsDad14

As someone with a pregnant fiancee, I am all the more glad that Dukes is gone :)
If he's gone, how is he going to pay her child support?

Offline mimontero88

• The GOAT
If he's gone, how is he going to pay her child support?
I would say the money saved in child psychiatrist bills by him having no involvement in that child's life at all would qualify as a more than adequate child support payment.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday

You think he's like a bull with a red flag when he sees pregnant women?

Offline mimontero88

• The GOAT
You think he's like a bull with a red flag when he sees pregnant women?
No he's just a total jerk.

Offline NatsDad14

I would say the money saved in child psychiatrist bills by him having no involvement in that child's life at all would qualify as a more than adequate child support payment.
Thankfully for your wife, I bet Dukes doesn't even care enough about his kids to get involved in their lives, though I might be scarred if I grow up and find out my dad was a deadbeat.

Offline Coladar

How'd Dukesy get his drivers license revoked? Is that some deadbeat dad penalty?

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
lol thats sad. Had potential in the sport but wasted it over and over again.

is he allowed to have conjugal visits? :az:

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
How'd Dukesy get his drivers license revoked? Is that some deadbeat dad penalty?

I bet he didn't pay the fees :(

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

AZ will probably get himself arrested in that jurisdiction in hopes of getting around that technicality.

Offline NatsDad14

They can't allow it because he would find a way to get a dude pregnant.