Author Topic: Any rumors on game time for Sunday? [edit - 3:07 PM EDT]  (Read 2817 times)

Offline Hondo

Re: Any rumors on game time for Sunday?
« Reply #50: October 05, 2012, 03:03:00 PM »
I'll be bringing the 50 inch from the basement up and going dual TVs.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
« Reply #51: October 05, 2012, 03:03:55 PM »

you're winning.

Yeah - that's how I roll

:bow:

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
« Reply #52: October 05, 2012, 03:04:42 PM »
Redskins on the telly (will probably cut sound once the Nats come on), Nats on the radio (in stereo set).

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
« Reply #53: October 05, 2012, 03:21:55 PM »
Dan Steinberg ‏@dcsportsbog

A Skins spokesman tells me the Nats game will be shown on monitors "throughout the stadium" Sunday afternoon. Yay team

Offline BCH89

i hope wednesday's game is at 735-8. 

Agreed

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Dan Steinberg ‏@dcsportsbog

A Skins spokesman tells me the Nats game will be shown on monitors "throughout the stadium" Sunday afternoon. Yay team

They should broadcast it on the giant screens in the parking lots as well.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
BTW, TBS has the starting game scheduled for 3.5 pm Sunday

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Agreed on needing to give work a heads up if I've got to take off early next week if we're an afternoon game, or if I have to take a couple of hours off work the next morning if we're a late game.  I've let my boss know that it's upcoming, but it's hard to plan meetings and things when you don't know if you'll be at work or not. 

Fortunately my boss is a rabid football fan and understands how important it is to be there when your team is in the playoffs.  (She's a Steelers fan, but we'll overlook that.)  I can't imagine explaining this schedule craziness to a non-sports-loving boss.  Yikes.

Which is my dilemma because I have a new boss this fiscal year!  Former Marine!  Although, I do have a NATS fan reputation around the office to uphold!  I'm not sure how playoff-time off friendly he is.   :pray:

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Which is my dilemma because I have a new boss this fiscal year!  Former Marine!  Although, I do have a NATS fan reputation around the office to uphold!  I'm not sure how playoff-time off friendly he is.   :pray:

Goes like this ... "From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli  ...  "   You're in.

Offline CALSGR8

Game watch party at the Fairgrounds.  Is there something in thefe to view the game!

Details Join MASN and your fellow die-hard Nats fans for the only official MASN Nationals Playoff viewing party! Starting at 3 PM Sunday afternoon, MASN will be on-site at Fairgrounds located across the street from the centerfield gates at Nats Park to help you cheer Nats to victory.

In addition to being surrounded by Nats fans, you'll have the opportunity to take home some great prizes ( including autographed gear and limited edition MASN Nationlas coozies) and get your picture taken at the MASN photo booth.

Remember, this event is first come first serve, so get there early to stake

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
Still wish they'd open the park.  Missed opportunity. 

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
I know I'm going to go somewhere tomorrow and find the skins on the big screens instead of the nats.

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2022
Can we get an answer yet?

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2022

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!

Offline CALSGR8

Game watch party is cancelled at the Fairgrounds for Sunday.   Now moved to Monday.

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Goes like this ... "From the Halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli  ...  "   You're in.

Exactly. Just say that Chesty would be Nats fan if he wasn't busy beating the Devil's ass

Offline CALSGR8

Exactly. Just say that Chesty would be Nats fan if he wasn't busy beating the Devil's ass

Chesty?

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
Chesty?

Probably referring to Chesty Puller, notable Marine general (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesty_Puller).

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Probably referring to Chesty Puller, notable Marine general (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesty_Puller).

Good eye OC.

Offline blue911

Chesty?

The name of the Marine Corp mascot.