Author Topic: For All The Irish (Spirited) Nats, Caps, and Skin Fans  (Read 2707 times)

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
I'm going to see the Pogues on Monday night.  If both Shane and I have made it through another year, then clearly my hypothesis is correct.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I was in Modells in Manassas and they had the Capitals Ovechkin T!

Offline Obed_Marsh

I dont mean to hate on SRF. It's just not as good as I remember. At least according to what I consider good

It is all good Dave. if not we'd all have tattooed bar codes on the backs of our skulls. How droll. Have fun.

Offline Dave B

Looks like I'm not going anywhere. This weather looks rather sucky. I might just budget my alcohol blood content for the Caps and Dubliner or Irish Channel

Offline saltydad

Do any of the old timers here remember Matt Kane's? It was on 13th I believe? Not sure as I never had a sober moment in the place. Great music, talk and wonderful people. I spent many years there with my old roomie named McGivney. Boy do I miss the place. I understand it closed as the owner died while I was in NY. RIP

Offline blue911

Do any of the old timers here remember Matt Kane's? It was on 13th I believe? Not sure as I never had a sober moment in the place. Great music, talk and wonderful people. I spent many years there with my old roomie named McGivney. Boy do I miss the place. I understand it closed as the owner died while I was in NY. RIP

Was that the joint just south of Mass ave?

I NEED ME A SPOT OF THE OLE BLACK STUFF!!!!

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
I NEED ME A SPOT OF THE OLE BLACK STUFF!!!!
Seems like you've already had your fill! :glug:

Offline saltydad

Was that the joint just south of Mass ave?

That's it. You had to go up this long narrow stairway to get in. One big room with exposed brick walls. Damn, did I have good times there.