Author Topic: Nationals Park Questions? (2011-2014)  (Read 176501 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: Nationals Park Questions?
« Reply #50: November 18, 2011, 07:17:57 AM »
Was your questionaire in with your season ticket payment plan?  My friend hasn't gotten hers yet but I heard they were coming out in the next week.

Oh, by the way, I'll write an email but could you please:

Bring back the Caravan during the offseason
Have a Caravan stop at Caps game (I got the best autograph op there than almost any other event!)  Cross Marketing a plus!
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT HAVE THE PRESEASON FANFEST ON A WEEK DAY AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE DAY BEFORE OPENING DAY!
   :evil:

The STH poll came as a link in an email late yesterday afternoon.

As far as FanFest goes, I'm 100% in agreement with you that it should be moved back to the week before the Super Bowl.  But I'm fairly certain that it will be paired up with the spring training game against the Red Sox, which is a weekday, but at least it's during spring break for the kids.  Based on statements from last year I don't think that the decision makers want to be proven wrong, so they plan to continue with the idea that a FF right before the season is the best course of action.  Which will inevitably lead to us experiencing the joy of a FanFest where more than half of the attendees are wearing Red Sox caps.  The excuse for not having the Fest during the winter is lack of player availability, which is pretty lame considering how many other teams are able to pull it off.