Author Topic: End of the World Watch  (Read 5943 times)

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
Re: End of the World Watch
« Reply #75: December 21, 2012, 07:02:17 PM »

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #76: December 21, 2012, 07:38:01 PM »

Offline Coladar

« Reply #77: December 21, 2012, 09:10:10 PM »
I saw apparently 1,000 people in Russia went down to Stalin's old bunker today to ride out the apocalypse. A thousand people, in Russia! How many of these idiots were there?

Here's the worst part of all.

These nut jobs that had been planning for the world to end today, spent all day in a bunker? First of all, how incredibly retarded would you feel if you'd gone on for years to anyone that would listen about the apocalypse? When all these people emerge from their bunkers, what on earth runs through their minds? With any luck, these idiots will ve so paranoid the world is on fire, flooded, radiation, etc. that they'll never open the hatch to see we are all still here.

I wonder what date these idiots pick next. We went from Y2K to this, so I guess it's on a cycle of a dozen years or so. I'm sure they'll have no problem finding some obscure quack who lived in a cave ten thousand years ago and painted

II
-
II
II
Yeah, 2-2-2022 sounds like a good one. On the day of the twos, we are all in deep numero two.

Any sane person would take a good long look at themselves and their worldview, realizing that crazy is crazy and there's a reason all this crap never happens/gets proven. There ain't no UFOs, no Bigfoot, no ghosts, and certainly no prophecied End Times. In a world where someone can walk into an elementary school and kill tots, I think we have enough horrors and monsters of our own without having to create anything else. But the worst part is this won't be any kind of wake up call for these fools.

When the next Carrington Event solar flare erupts and knocks every electronic thing out, or some 8.5 quake in LA, or whatever, it's not because Nostradamus said so. Unless we have really crap luck, every asteroid should be mapped and we can prevent that one ourselves in the next century. When that happens, these lunatics will warn of Nuburururur the rogue pink white hole planetoid star jones brushing the solar system and fing the Oort Cloud up. As long as the human race exists, no matter how advanced we get, there'll always be enough idiots to fuel this type of crap.

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #78: December 22, 2012, 02:31:15 AM »
I saw apparently 1,000 people in Russia went down to Stalin's old bunker today to ride out the apocalypse. A thousand people, in Russia! How many of these idiots were there?

Here's the worst part of all.

These nut jobs that had been planning for the world to end today, spent all day in a bunker? First of all, how incredibly retarded would you feel if you'd gone on for years to anyone that would listen about the apocalypse? When all these people emerge from their bunkers, what on earth runs through their minds? With any luck, these idiots will ve so paranoid the world is on fire, flooded, radiation, etc. that they'll never open the hatch to see we are all still here.

I wonder what date these idiots pick next. We went from Y2K to this, so I guess it's on a cycle of a dozen years or so. I'm sure they'll have no problem finding some obscure quack who lived in a cave ten thousand years ago and painted

II
-
II
II
Yeah, 2-2-2022 sounds like a good one. On the day of the twos, we are all in deep numero two.

Any sane person would take a good long look at themselves and their worldview, realizing that crazy is crazy and there's a reason all this crap never happens/gets proven. There ain't no UFOs, no Bigfoot, no ghosts, and certainly no prophecied End Times. In a world where someone can walk into an elementary school and kill tots, I think we have enough horrors and monsters of our own without having to create anything else. But the worst part is this won't be any kind of wake up call for these fools.

When the next Carrington Event solar flare erupts and knocks every electronic thing out, or some 8.5 quake in LA, or whatever, it's not because Nostradamus said so. Unless we have really crap luck, every asteroid should be mapped and we can prevent that one ourselves in the next century. When that happens, these lunatics will warn of Nuburururur the rogue pink white hole planetoid star jones brushing the solar system and fing the Oort Cloud up. As long as the human race exists, no matter how advanced we get, there'll always be enough idiots to fuel this type of crap.

Two sentences... :lol:

Offline EdStroud

« Reply #79: December 22, 2012, 05:07:14 AM »
Topic: End of the World Watch

Been there was drunk and fell right off the edge

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #80: December 22, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »
Dr. PHIL

SO HOWS THAT WHOLE 'world is going to end'  thing working for ya?

Personally I thought it ended on game 5 of the playoffs.   I'm still here!

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
« Reply #81: December 22, 2012, 10:58:19 AM »
 :rofl:

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #82: December 22, 2012, 11:02:09 AM »
Maybe they meant the Hockey world is ending  :roll:

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #83: December 22, 2012, 11:32:09 AM »
Dear Mayans,

Offline CALSGR8

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #85: December 22, 2012, 05:58:50 PM »
Maybe they meant the Hockey world is ending  :roll:

#BeheadBettman

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
« Reply #87: December 28, 2012, 02:24:12 PM »