Author Topic: Frank Robinson's Brain  (Read 988 times)

Nationalzfanatic88

Frank Robinson's Brain
« Topic Start: September 13, 2005, 05:25:50 PM »
I think the next eighteen games are going to be very good in helping us find out just how FR thinks. Your team is most likely not gonna make the playoffs, although they are mathematically in it. Boswell made a damn good statement, he said that this time of year teams that are just trying to hang on to any playoffs hope or the .500 mark, which the Nats are doing both, either send out their best team everyday and fight till they're eliminated mathematically or play next year's prospects give them some experience time/ show them off for potential trades. Boswell points out that the Nats are in position to do both. Rick Short, old as he maybe, has really been impressive lately (his two homeruns are against DONTRELLE AND SMOLTZ of all people) and Ryan Church, Marlon Byrd, and Ryan Zimmerman, could do nothing to hurt our teams offense because it already sucks to the highest possible caliber. So, what I'm saying is if FR doesnt start these people more often over the next eighteen games, he does not deserve to come back next year.
This is what I personally think, anyone agree or disagree?

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Frank Robinson's Brain
« Reply #1: September 13, 2005, 05:31:36 PM »
I don't think he deserves to return even if he DOES play these people everyday.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Frank Robinson's Brain
« Reply #2: September 13, 2005, 05:35:21 PM »
I like Frank but in all honesty I'd rather see someone else at the helm next season.  The only real ace I see in Frank's deck is that he seems to be able to control Guillen to some degree.

Nationalzfanatic88

Frank Robinson's Brain
« Reply #3: September 13, 2005, 05:37:04 PM »
Quote from: "JMadisonIV"
I don't think he deserves to return even if he DOES play these people everyday.

Remeber guys how I was one of the only peole here that supported FR and stoop up for him, I was really confused when all of you would attack him, but more and more I came to realize that he really cant manage. I'm just saying if he wants a snowflake's chance in hell to come back next year this is what he ought to do? But my real question is wouldnt starting Church, Byrd, Zimmerman, and Short more often not be the greatest idea ever? I mean no matter what they will improve our offense cause it cant possibly get worse. And even if we dont make the playoffs, we'll be given these guys valuable playing time to prepare them for next season and/or showcasing them to other teams.

Ryan Zimmerman

Frank Robinson's Brain
« Reply #4: September 13, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »
I was a ex expos fan and I hated Frank Robinson from day one. The most of the times, he was making frickin sad decisions that costed us games.