Author Topic: Chantilly Autograph and Memoribila Show in 2 Weeks  (Read 570 times)

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
I don't know if any of you frequent sports Memoribilia or Autograph Shows (yes you have to pay for the autographs).  If you do, one is coming up in Chantilly at the Capital Expo Center Nov 2, 3 and 4th. 

Just a few Names which may sound familiar:  Mike Bacsik, Chris Schroeder (excuse my spelling, I don't have the website in front of me), Bernie Allen, Roy Sievers, Chuck Hinton, Tony Gwynn, Eddie Murray, Alex Ovechkin (yes Hockey too) and many football players too.

Check out the website.  I know I'm going.  I go to just about every one of these.

http://www.csashows.com/

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Here's the lineup as of tonight.  I've bolded players of possible interest:

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just added: Washington Nats' pitcher Chris Schroder (Bonds got the homer, but Chris won the game!), appearing Sat. 2-3 PM, $15 any item. Cancellation: We regret to announce that, due to health issues, Stan Jones has been forced to cancel; Please note: We've learned that due to health matters, Willie Wood's signature is noticeably different from how it was in March; it is smaller, and less regular; and also, we expect his line to move very slowly. Confirmed guests: Marcus Allen, Nicklas Backstrom, Mike Bacsik, Raymond Berry, Bert Blyleven, Billy Cannon, Rod Carew, Dave Casper, Chris Chambliss, Art Donovan, Goose Gossage, Tony Gwynn, Cole Hamels, Johnny Lattner, Sparky Lyle, Tom Mack, John Mackey, Gino Marchetti, Willie McCovey, Bobby Mitchell, Lenny Moore, Eddie Murray, Alexander Ovechkin, Steve Owens, Tim Raines, Robin Roberts, Gale Sayers, Alexander Semin, Billy Sims, Jackie Slater, Jason White, Dave Winfield, Kellen Winslow, Willie Wood, & Jack Youngblood.

Forward Autograph Area: Just added by Breast Cancer Auctions, Pat Fischer, 2 Hogettes & 2 Redskinettes (Fri. 5-7 & Sat. 1-3). This will be the final appearance of  Breast Cancer Sports Auctions at Chantilly; so be sure to support them, and also their guests: Rickie Harris (Fri.), Jim Coates, Hank Foiles, Chuck Hinton (Sat.), Bernie Allen & Roy Sievers (Sat. & Sun.), and Darryl Grant (Sun.); autographs will be $10@. And also at $10@ Packers' Tom Brown, Bob Jeter, & Dave Robinson (Sat.). & Boxing HOFer Aaron "the Hawk" Pryor (Sat. $10/20), and Olympic Gold Medalist Kerri Strug!
And that's the lineup. 50 guests total, 20 are HOFers!!!