Author Topic: Security Company Recommendations  (Read 2603 times)

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Re: Security Company Recommendations
« Reply #75: December 13, 2011, 10:17:38 PM »
Damn tourists acting like crazies up in my hood :devil:

That's before the MS13 decided Frederick would be a fun place to hang

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #76: December 13, 2011, 10:22:05 PM »
Steve Brule's Last Resort Fighting FTW!

"Have you ever had to have been in a fight?"

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #77: December 13, 2011, 10:22:50 PM »

This time you are a crazy raper man . . .

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #78: December 13, 2011, 10:23:41 PM »

That's before the MS13 decided Frederick would be a fun place to hang

DMI's no joke either.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
« Reply #79: December 13, 2011, 10:23:42 PM »

For your health!

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #80: December 13, 2011, 10:25:40 PM »

This time you are a crazy raper man . . .

:lol:

John C. Reilly has got to be high as a kite when he does those Steve Brule skits.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
« Reply #81: December 13, 2011, 10:55:16 PM »
Poking fun of the ridiculousness of life makes me happy. 

And usually makes us all laugh, bravo  :clap:

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
« Reply #82: December 13, 2011, 11:50:05 PM »
christ, just stay away from Blacksburg and things should be alright.

Call me after you get out of the coma and your brain stops swelling. 

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #83: December 14, 2011, 07:26:19 AM »
christ, just stay away from Blacksburg and things should be alright.

:smh:

Get it right - in Bleaksburg you dodge a bullet only to get beheaded by a Chinese math graduate student while waiting for your Cosi® squagel behind Frank "I Lose BCS Bowl Games just for you" Beamer.  However, that town might be one of the greatest places in the US outside of Chicago.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
« Reply #84: December 14, 2011, 12:29:06 PM »
Hey, no permit for the icepick. :)

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #85: December 14, 2011, 01:08:20 PM »
DMI's no joke either.

DMI are more of an issue inside the prison system more so than on the streets. MS13 and DMI are on two totally different ends of the spectrum. While DMI can be violent, MS13 are wrong look away from homicide.

DMI started out as "hitmen" for the BGF and actually applied for membership in the BGF. This of course is not allowed due to the fact that membership in DMI is damn near all white and a white man cannot become a member of the BGF. The leader of the DMI however, was given permission to form the gang by the BGF due to the good working relationship they had with each other.

DMI has since splintered a bit into two different sects, DMI and POA (Power Over All). POA is the more white supremacist faction where as DMI still works as a freelance hit squad and drug importer. The DMI's leader is a pretty big dude that I have dealt with in the past. To my knowledge, he's never given staff any problems, but his stooges have.

MS13 usually don't give us too many problems overtly as their numbers are not all that great at any one institution. They prefer to stay under the radar, at least in my experience. The thing with MS13 is that when they do go off and start stabbing, they'll stab anyone they encounter, so big guns may be needed to shut there shenanigans down.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
« Reply #86: December 14, 2011, 08:04:54 PM »
MS13 are wrong look away from homicide.

If I were more of a scumbag, I'd bankroll the MS-13 to crash property values in all the upcoming yuppie enclaves (Columbia Whites I'm looking at you) and buy up all the depressed properties. Rinse and repeat in areas where the gentrification started (i.e. the big boxes put down stakes) and reap all the profits.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #87: December 14, 2011, 08:49:59 PM »
If I were more of a scumbag, I'd bankroll the MS-13 to crash property values in all the upcoming yuppie enclaves (Columbia Whites I'm looking at you) and buy up all the depressed properties. Rinse and repeat in areas where the gentrification started (i.e. the big boxes put down stakes) and reap all the profits.

Instant Somalia!

Offline BerkeleyNat

« Reply #88: December 14, 2011, 09:09:15 PM »
DMI are more of an issue inside the prison system more so than on the streets. MS13 and DMI are on two totally different ends of the spectrum. While DMI can be violent, MS13 are wrong look away from homicide.

DMI started out as "hitmen" for the BGF and actually applied for membership in the BGF. This of course is not allowed due to the fact that membership in DMI is damn near all white and a white man cannot become a member of the BGF. The leader of the DMI however, was given permission to form the gang by the BGF due to the good working relationship they had with each other.

DMI has since splintered a bit into two different sects, DMI and POA (Power Over All). POA is the more white supremacist faction where as DMI still works as a freelance hit squad and drug importer. The DMI's leader is a pretty big dude that I have dealt with in the past. To my knowledge, he's never given staff any problems, but his stooges have.

MS13 usually don't give us too many problems overtly as their numbers are not all that great at any one institution. They prefer to stay under the radar, at least in my experience. The thing with MS13 is that when they do go off and start stabbing, they'll stab anyone they encounter, so big guns may be needed to shut there shenanigans down.

There's actually alot of them out on the streets now. They usually operate out of BMore. Members have been arrested in Frederick, Hagerstown, Martinsburg, WV and Winchester, VA. Granted, most of their crimes are thefts or drug dealing. They run some prostitutes also. You are correct though, most of their power is in the prison systems. I know at one point, they were stealing from Wal-Marts and Targets along the I-70 and I-81 corridors. Washington County, MD Sheriff's Office actually arrested one of them in a U-Haul with a crapload of stolen property. They take that stuff over to BMore and sell it to the pawn shops.

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #89: December 15, 2011, 12:29:18 AM »
There's actually alot of them out on the streets now. They usually operate out of BMore. Members have been arrested in Frederick, Hagerstown, Martinsburg, WV and Winchester, VA. Granted, most of their crimes are thefts or drug dealing. They run some prostitutes also. You are correct though, most of their power is in the prison systems. I know at one point, they were stealing from Wal-Marts and Targets along the I-70 and I-81 corridors. Washington County, MD Sheriff's Office actually arrested one of them in a U-Haul with a crapload of stolen property. They take that stuff over to BMore and sell it to the pawn shops.

Yeah, DMI are asshats and we have them in my area as well, but they aren't as violent as MS13, Bloods, Crips or BGF. For the uninitiated, BGF stands for Black Guerrilla Family. They are also a more of a presence in the prison system as opposed to the streets.