Author Topic: LEGO figures of WNFF members.  (Read 71876 times)

Offline houston-nat

Re: LEGO figures of WNFF members.
« Reply #1150: July 06, 2012, 04:49:29 PM »
I'm not afraid to post because of jinxes or anything of that nature, JCA. I stopped by here after reading about the Lerners saying that money isn't an issue to see the reaction, and just as I suspected, certain members who shall go unnamed are still being unbearable jerks even though the team is playing well and is undeniably on the way to being a perennial World Series contender. That is why I quit coming here, and why I'm not coming back on any regular basis. I'm sorry you guys miss my LEGO stuff, but I really don't need all the stupid drama that comes with being active here. When I partake in Internet communities, I do it to have fun, and this place is too full of anti-fun for that to happen.

Vega, it's possible to avoid all that, and I do. True, it's a little irksome to keep a running tab in my head of "don't click that thread, don't click that thread, don't click that thread," but I find it's worth it for the genuinely good, fun, awesome people here. Check out the story about Ian Desmond and the '40s baseball glove, for example. As much as certain corners of WNFF are obnoxious flamewars without end, the good stuff is always, for me at least, uhhh, werth it.

Whatever you do, you're one of the good guys. All the best.