Author Topic: Credit to Next Year Season Ticket Account?  (Read 9983 times)

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
Re: Credit to Next Year Season Ticket Account?
« Reply #226: November 20, 2012, 03:34:42 PM »
Yeah

Pretty sure they're being sarcastic

Whatever. I quit trying to figure out people on this board a long time ago. Come to think of it, I never tried in the first place. :mg:

Offline Coladar

« Reply #227: November 29, 2012, 11:47:58 PM »
Quick question to save me some time should anyone know offhand. Purchasing the full strip of playoff tickets locked me in for 2013 I believe. Quick Google didn't turn up an answer, but what's the deadline for renewing? Thought I recalled in years past it was Dec 1...

So basically if I didn't log into my STH account before Saturday, will it already be locked in? And what about payment options.. If I take no further action, is it set in stone and what is the 'default' pay schedule? In other words, by agreeing when I bought the playoff strip, do I still need to log in to confirm something, by when, and if I don't need to, will they charge me all at once or the 'broken into chunks' payment option by default?

Like I said, a fast Google of 2013 renewal deadline came up blank. My STH password is around here somewhere, but so long as I don't lose my ST or even the 'pay in full by ...' to get the crystalline gift if I don't log in the next twenty four hours, I'd rather not spend a couple hours tonight trying to find it or the hassle of emailing/changing the password.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
« Reply #228: November 30, 2012, 01:42:13 PM »
I don't find a renew by date either and since I've already comitted and renewe I have no idea what they provided as drop dead dates but, for what it's worth

When renewing your season tickets you may select one of the following options:
Payment In Full: Make a single payment to pay for the total balance due on your 2012 season tickets and parking (if applicable).
Grand Slam EZ Payment Plan: The first payment of 25% of the total cost of your season tickets and parking (if applicable) plus a one-time $20 convenience fee is due by December 17, 2012. The subsequent payment of 25% will be automatically charged to the card you provide on: January 2, 2013, February 1, 2013, March 1, 2013
By enrolling in the Grand Slam EZ Payment Plan, on the following page and providing your credit card information, you authorize Washington Nationals Baseball Club, LLC ("WNBC") to charge your credit card on the dates listed above for all fees and amounts owed for your 2011 Nationals season tickets and parking (if applicable), subject to the terms and conditions set forth below and on the following page.

Offline Coladar

« Reply #229: November 30, 2012, 02:13:54 PM »
Thanks for at least confirming it wasn't stupidity/laziness that resulted in not finding a date. I know at least a couple years ago Dec 1 was the date, because I was pissed it was so incredibly early to commit several grand. But since they don't have a date, and to get the playoff strip I already had to commit, I'm not going to worry about it. Least not today.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
« Reply #230: November 30, 2012, 03:17:31 PM »
You're at no risk of losing your seats but you may want to commit to a multiple year deal in order to lock in your seat price, this could save you a ton of cash in 2014 and 2015.

Offline Coladar

« Reply #231: November 30, 2012, 03:30:50 PM »
You're at no risk of losing your seats but you may want to commit to a multiple year deal in order to lock in your seat price, this could save you a ton of cash in 2014 and 2015.

I regretted not doing that in September. It was just a leap to commit to $15k considering you never know what the future holds financially. The initial deadline was, I think, September 15th. But doing a search last night looked like they opened it up again. Is that correct? Might do it, since like you said, it could save a ton since they haven't upped prices in ages and the teams sudden popularity and demand for tickets.

Offline Boss Dealwiler

• Hit the lights.
« Reply #232: November 30, 2012, 03:32:52 PM »
Just wait until sequestration hits...