Author Topic: Why did I just hear Julian Tavarez saying...  (Read 1181 times)

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Why did I just hear Julian Tavarez saying...
« Topic Start: April 30, 2009, 06:40:16 PM »
That Hanrahan is coming back to the closer role soon? :shock:

I REALLY hope he's just talking out of his ass and didn't actually hear that from someone who counts :?

MrMadison

Re: Why did I just hear Julian Tavarez saying...
« Reply #1: April 30, 2009, 06:43:46 PM »
he is not. just offering moral support for the young pitcher

Offline DPMOmaha

« Reply #2: April 30, 2009, 06:45:30 PM »
Which any good teammate should do.

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #3: April 30, 2009, 06:47:06 PM »
Yea, and every bad teammate would threaten Joel to shove a blunt end of a broomstick up his behind.

Thats just plain rude though, thankfully no one has done that.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #4: April 30, 2009, 06:52:13 PM »
Yea, and every bad teammate would threaten Joel to shove a blunt end of a broomstick up his behind.

This threat would tempt AZ to blow a few games and hope for bad teammates. 

Offline cmdterps44

• Future
« Reply #5: April 30, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »
This threat would tempt AZ to blow a few games and hope for bad teammates. 

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

On Topic: I wouldnt want to see Hanrahan in the closer role unless he can handle being held at gunpoint and pitch to save his life. Lets experiment.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
I guess the wheels came off . . . Should have signed Juan Cruz.

Offline blue911

I guess the wheels came off . . . Should have signed Juan Cruz.

To mentor Esmailyn Gonzalez? Cruz is another guy that lied about his age, he also was 4 years older than what he stated. I don't think the Nats need that.

Offline Evolution33

• Blown Save, Win
To mentor Esmailyn Gonzalez? Cruz is another guy that lied about his age, he also was 4 years older than what he stated. I don't think the Nats need that.

Also would have cost our second round pick.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday

If Nolan Ryan came in and said he was 30, but he could get 3 outs without any BS, then sign him up. Who cares?

Offline blue911

If Nolan Ryan came in and said he was 30, but he could get 3 outs without any BS, then sign him up. Who cares?

I do. I hate liars, always have, always will.

Offline PatsNats28

I do. I hate liars, always have, always will.

Well then you hate nearly everyone, because I'm pretty sure everyone I know has lied at least once in their life, thus qualifying for the "liar" title.

Offline blue911

Well then you hate nearly everyone, because I'm pretty sure everyone I know has lied at least once in their life, thus qualifying for the "liar" title.

If you're thinking of putting words in my mouth, think again.

Offline PatsNats28

If you're thinking of putting words in my mouth, think again.

You said you hate liars... working off the assumption (which can be argued, but most people will agree with me) that everyone has lied at least once in their life, they are liars, therefore you hate everyone. Transitive property :D

Offline blue911

You said you hate liars... working off the assumption (which can be argued, but most people will agree with me) that everyone has lied at least once in their life, they are liars, therefore you hate everyone. Transitive property :D

Son just because you lie don't think that most people do. I know of very few people that lie, so I don't know where you get your figures from. Maybe you're just making them up?

Offline PatsNats28

Son just because you lie don't think that most people do. I know of very few people that lie, so I don't know where you get your figures from. Maybe you're just making them up?

Not consistently, but you yourself have probably lied at some point in your life. If you deny that, I'd definitely say you're lying there.

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
Not consistently, but you yourself have probably lied at some point in your life. If you deny that, I'd definitely say you're lying there.

See.  You must be young.  Most folks outgrow lying when they're around 17.