Author Topic: Batman gets pulled over by the police for not having a license plate  (Read 443 times)

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
http://thenextweb.com/shareables/2012/03/25/batman-gets-pulled-over-by-the-police-for-not-having-a-license-plate-on-his-batmobile/

Apparently in Gotham City you don’t need proper tags on your vehicle, as this “Batman” learned when he got pulled over by the police outside of Baltimore, Maryland, which apparently requires it. Lame.

The local superhero, aka Lenny B. Robinson, was on his way to a children’s hospital to bring some happiness, but forgot to make sure that his license plate was affixed to his black Lamborghini. Apparently the caped crusader had a tag with nothing more than the Batman logo on it. The gent had his real plates in the car with him and got himself out of a ticket, according to one of the officers on the scene:

The car was registered, and the man explained that he goes to hospitals and does work with kids (while in costume),’ Capt. Stark explained.

The police department even tweeted about it, which confirms this wasn’t a hoax of super proportions:

Yes, Batman was stopped by MCPD on Wednesday,S/B Route 29 at Prelude Dr. for no tags on Batmobile twitter.com/mcpnews/status…

— Montgomery Co Police (@mcpnews) March 23, 2012

Luckily, there were other people nearby with camera phones to take shots of the scene.

Link has pics :lol:

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
OF COURSE Batman was doing good. You pull over a guy dressed like JOKER :roll:

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
Jingle bells, Batman smells,
Robin laid an egg,
Batmobile lost a wheel,
and the Joker got away.....

Offline Coladar

I was trying to find if this guy is one of those "real life superheroes" that goes making citizens arrests... couldn't find anything, but since he's local, does anyone know if he is or just some decent guy that goes and does this for charity?

Here's an article I did find that details just how nutty this guy is.

Around eight years ago, I started becoming Batman," says the man, whose secret identity is not Bruce Wayne, cave-dwelling playboy-industrialist, but Lenny B. Robinson, divorced dad from Owings Mills with a commercial cleaning firm.

Robinson, 45, said the bat bug bit him during a snowstorm, when he and his then-6-year-old son, Brandon, were cooped up at home. Brandon was into Batman, so they decided to build a Bat Cave in the basement.

Dad got into it in a big way.

"It was like one of those movies when I was a little kid, the original Freaky Friday, and the mom changed into the daughter and the daughter changed into the mom," he said. "It's so weird, but I just became Batman."

Next thing he knew, he was writing a $65,000 check for a Chrysler Prowler decked out to look like the Batmobile. He paid some costume-maker in South Jersey $10,000 for an authentic Batman suit with custom mask and leather cape and gloves. "I didn't want the ones you go to Party City to buy." (Not that there's anything wrong with that, he hastened to add. Party City happens to be one of his cleaning accounts.)

Baltimore County Councilman Kevin Kamenetz has known Robinson for years. "He's having a real identity crisis. He doesn't know if he's human or a cartoon character," Kamenetz said.

But it's the kind of identity crisis that pols don't mind hitching their wagons to. Kamenetz has asked to ride in the Batmobile.

"They're putting all the elected officials in the back of a truck," the councilman said. "You can bet all the cameras will be focused on Batman."

Note a local politician saying the guy can't tell reality from fiction and thinks he is really Batman, scary...