Author Topic: Washington Redskins Thread (2012)  (Read 101760 times)

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Re: Washington Redskins Thread (2012)
« Reply #600: August 26, 2012, 02:24:36 PM »
And that's something to brag about???  RG3 is not going to be as good as you think.  I'm glad you got him.  I wanted Trent Richardson on the Browns all along.  We didn't need another QB.  I was happy with McCoy.  We got Weeden later - who might I add had very similar stats as RG3 AND beat RG3.

And as far as I remember, you gave up the next 2 years 1st AND 2nd round picks.

Not sure what your point is, but drafting RG3 who is 20/31 (64.5%) 193 yards  2 TD  0 INT in the preseason vs Brandon Weeden who is 25/49  (51%)  297 yards  0TD 1INT  shows any difference considering the Skins have played the Bills, Bears, and Colts in the Pre-Season and the Browns have played the Lions, Packers, and Eagles.  Browns played stiffer competion.  Granted it's only preseason, but you're expected to struggle against good teams.  Your QB struggled against bad teams.

Keep bragging about how you gave up a total of 6 picks to get a guy in RG3.  I'll keep being pleased we didn't give away our future and got a great RB in Trent Richardson.

In the next 2 years we'll be able to focus on improving our right side of our OL and our LB core in the 1st and 2nd round, while you'll be sitting back waiting 'till the 3rd or later rounds.  Have fun with that.

I am not a Redskins fan.

MY team has the best pass rush in the NFL and MY QB is a  two-time Super Bowl MVP

Care to try again?