Author Topic: New DC SportsTalk Radio Station Launching at 4pm today.  (Read 6105 times)

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/

Offline sportsfan882

There will never be a 2hr daily show for the Nats.  Well, not until they play like they deserve a 2 hour radio show.  The Nats do have a good pre-game show which usually starts 30 minutes prior to the game.  They also have a pretty decent post-game show that details the game and then gives you the low-down on all of the other games.  And at Midnight they replay the game.

Offline Dave B

sportsfan882,

my quote feature doesnt work, but your statement about czaban being good, bmitch being horrendous, and espn programming being money is possibly the statement with which i have most disagreed with anyone ever.

Offline Kenz aFan

• Just a fan
my quote feature doesnt work, but your statement about czaban being good, bmitch being horrendous, and espn programming being money is possibly the statement with which i have most disagreed with anyone ever.

As an alternate solution, you could try grabbing the text you want to quote and after using the "Post Reply" button, paste it into your message, then with the text highlighted, click on the "Quote" button. You can add the person's name (ie. Dave B) by adding an = sign and the person's name (in quotations) before the right square bracket.

Example:
Quote from: "Dave B"
my quote feature doesnt work

The above sample would look like this: [ quote="Dave B"]my quote feature doesnt work[/quote]
As you can see, I added a space after the 1st square bracket so you could see what I meant.

Hope this helps until your quote problem is fixed.

Offline Dave B

[ quote="Kenz aFan"]Hope this helps until your quote problem is fixed.[/quote]

Thanks. I knew there was some syntax.

Offline Dave B

Quote from: "Kenz aFan"
Hope this helps until your quote problem is fixed.

I get it now

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
I'm moving this too off-topic, since that's where it seems to have veered :lol:

DirtDogBaseball

Wait! You don't like the NEW triplexespnradio?
In the words of the GREAT Tony Kornheiser....
"Turn YOUR dial....."
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol: