Author Topic: #1 commercial that makes you want to smash your tv  (Read 103759 times)

Offline mitlen

• We had 'em all the way.
Rob Lowe commercials  ...   ALL of them.     Salt 'n Pepper are gettin' tiresome as well but the missus likes that one.    So, I keep my mouth shut.   Too cold to be in the doghouse.

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
  • Platoon - not just a movie, a baseball obsession
Rob Lowe commercials  ...   ALL of them.     Salt 'n Pepper are gettin' tiresome as well but the missus likes that one.    So, I keep my mouth shut.   Too cold to be in the doghouse.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

>:( >:( >:( Those Rob Lowe commercials make me so angry I feel like cancelling my directv!! The one where he's all hairy and talks about his arm curtains? Revolting, I can't change the channel fast enough, seriously someone thought those were clever or funny??? Completely moronic.
Agree with your missus about the Salt n Pepper one though, still not tired of that one :)

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Why is it that the only Rob Lowe commercial I like is the one with Super Creepy Rob Lowe?

Offline mitlen

>:( >:( >:( Those Rob Lowe commercials make me so angry I feel like cancelling my directv!! The one where he's all hairy and talks about his arm curtains? Revolting, I can't change the channel fast enough, seriously someone thought those were clever or funny???

I think they're pretty creepy and it takes a lot to freak me out.    I just figure I'm gettin' old.    I watch the first 5 minutes of SNL and wonder who gets paid to think this sh** up?      :old:

Offline HalfSmokes

I find all of the Verizon T-mobile commercials odd- does anyone really buy electronics at cellphone stores?

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Rob Lowe and the DirecTV marketing people all need to be kicked in the genitals.

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
I think they're pretty creepy and it takes a lot to freak me out.    I just figure I'm gettin' old.    I watch the first 5 minutes of SNL and wonder who gets paid to think this sh** up?      :old:

Nah, I'm young and I think SNL has been mostly terrible for years.

Offline mitlen

:phew:    Glad to know it's not just me.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!

It's had its moments in the past that were funny but this year I mean, do they even rehearse anymore?  Everyone just seems totally unprepared and it's almost awkward at times, it really has been bad this year.  I don't even laugh during Weekend Update anymore and that almost always had a few segments that made me laugh  :(

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
I hate that commercial "We're for... an open internet.  We're for... Net neutrality protection.  What you might be surprised by is... We're Comcast."

GTFOWTBS :lmao:

Offline Optics

Those Old Spice commercials with the mom singing about her son being a man. They're just so....creepy.

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Those Old Spice commercials with the mom singing about her son being a man. They're just so....creepy.
They need to bring Bruce Campbell back.

Offline blue911

Oedipus disagrees

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.

I'm nailing this Christmas

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
People who buy entry-level luxury cars as Christmas presents need the Junk Punching of the Gods

Offline blue911

People who buy entry-level luxury cars as Christmas presents need the Junk Punching of the Gods

Cross AtBC off the old Christmas list.

Offline skippy1999

• Believe!!!
Oedipus disagrees

omg Blue killin' me today :lmao:

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Blue - stop trying to re-gift your 1957 Chevy

Offline HalfSmokes

what, not a fan of 'merry christmas, by the way we have three years of lease payments now'

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
This. Scrawny arms Rob Lowe is just effing creepy.
Why is it that the only Rob Lowe commercial I like is the one with Super Creepy Rob Lowe?

Online JCA-CrystalCity

• Global Moderator
Binoculars at the YMCA pool, rubbing normal Rob Lowe's back . . . just hilarious.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
It's your retirement goal

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.