Author Topic: Skins-Titans  (Read 735 times)

Offline saltydad

Skins-Titans
« Topic Start: August 12, 2007, 01:15:02 AM »
While I ws ecstatic about the 2 touchdowns at the very end to win the game in thrilling fashion, I have to say I'm deeply troubled by what I saw tonight from Campbell, Saunders et al. Moss and Randle-el had brief flashes, but I saw nothing from the offence to make me feel good about this season.I do like the new kid, Mike Moore (sp?). Thank goodness for split screen TV.

nospinzone1

Re: Skins-Titans
« Reply #1: August 12, 2007, 02:10:46 AM »
While I ws ecstatic about the 2 touchdowns at the very end to win the game in thrilling fashion, I have to say I'm deeply troubled by what I saw tonight from Campbell, Saunders et al. Moss and Randle-el had brief flashes, but I saw nothing from the offence to make me feel good about this season.I do like the new kid, Mike Moore (sp?). Thank goodness for split screen TV.

THE UNTHINKABLE! I FELL ASLEEP DURING A REDSKIN GAME. MISSED THE TDS.

NURSES: I THINK I AM OVERMEDICATED AND EVERY FRICKING TIME I GO TO THE DOCTOR THEY PRESCRIBE A NEW ONE. I FEEL LIKE I AM THE PHARMACY DEPARTMENT AT TARGET.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #2: August 12, 2007, 02:05:59 PM »

Yeah, kind of feels a bit too similar, doesn't it? I hope Gibbs and crew can figure SOMETHING out after this one. We need to have an offense that can control the game. More of a threat of actually throwing down field would help.

nospinzone1

« Reply #3: August 12, 2007, 05:33:15 PM »
KINDA OF EARLY TO START FINDING FAULT. I WILL WAIT TIL THE OPENING GAME TO MAKE A BETTER JUDGMENT.

Offline saltydad

« Reply #4: August 12, 2007, 05:37:55 PM »
KINDA OF EARLY TO START FINDING FAULT. I WILL WAIT TIL THE OPENING GAME TO MAKE A BETTER JUDGMENT.

I dunno. That's what I kept saying last year during preseason, and look where that got me. :(

nospinzone1

« Reply #5: August 12, 2007, 07:30:07 PM »
I dunno. That's what I kept saying last year during preseason, and look where that got me. :(

WHERE?

Offline KnorrForYourMoney

• pissy DC sports fan
« Reply #6: August 16, 2007, 12:50:07 AM »
At least the defense looked nice, as opposed to last year.

But I'd like to see them go against a more potent offense than that of the Titans.

Offline ronnynat

« Reply #7: August 16, 2007, 02:49:39 PM »
At least the defense looked nice, as opposed to last year.

But I'd like to see them go against a more potent offense than that of the Titans.

Fletcher's a bigger upgrade than most realize.