Author Topic: DUMB JOKE  (Read 48194 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: DUMB JOKE
« Reply #275: September 02, 2008, 05:24:21 PM »
WHO SAYS MEN DON'T REMEMBER ANNIVERSARIES?

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was
not   in   their bed.

She puts on her robe and goes downstai rs to look for him.

She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of
coffee in  front of him.

He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall.

She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip
of   his   coffee.

"What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into
the   room, "Why   are you down here at this time of night?"

The husband looks up from his coffee, "I am just remembering
when we   first met 20 years ago and started dating.

You were only 16. Do you remember back then?" he asks
solemnly.

The wife is almost reduced to tears herself, just thinking
how  caring and  sensitive her husband is.

"Yes, I do" she replies.

The husband pauses.

The words were not coming easily. " Do you remember when
your  father  caught us in the back seat of my car?"

"Yes, I remember," said the wife, lowering herself i nto a
chair  beside   him.

The husband continues. " Do you remember when he shoved
that  shotgun in   my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will
send  you to jail  for 20 years?"

"I remember that, too" she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek and says..."I would
have  gotten out  today."    :'(

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #276: September 04, 2008, 04:18:27 PM »
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women she loved to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart.
Dear Mrs. Luttrell: Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store.. Our complaints against Mr. Luttrell are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking..
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Told an employee in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away.'
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. September 4: used security camera as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey ! There's no toilet paper in here!'

Offline saltydad

« Reply #277: September 04, 2008, 05:56:01 PM »
After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women she loved to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart.
Dear Mrs. Luttrell: Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store.. Our complaints against Mr. Luttrell are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking..
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Told an employee in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away.'
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. September 4: used security camera as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey ! There's no toilet paper in here!'

:rofl: :rofl:

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #279: September 05, 2008, 08:24:32 AM »
http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=184086&title=sarah-palin-gender-card

Classic John Stewart!

That's much like Biden when it comes to Supreme Court nominations, and, sadly, typical.

Offline GburgNatsFan

• Let's drink a few for Mathguy.
« Reply #280: September 05, 2008, 11:36:33 AM »
C'mon. It was hysterical. Whatever your political leanings, that was funny. Politicians are so opportunistic. They don't even think that anyone remembers what they said last week.

That's much like Biden when it comes to Supreme Court nominations, and, sadly, typical.

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #281: September 05, 2008, 01:00:47 PM »
C'mon. It was hysterical. Whatever your political leanings, that was funny. Politicians are so opportunistic. They don't even think that anyone remembers what they said last week.

Oh, I thought it was funny, and right on the money.  The sad thing it that as funny as it is, its sad that it's all true.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
« Reply #282: September 05, 2008, 01:10:32 PM »

Political hacks showing hypocracy?  I'm shocked.

Offline saltydad

« Reply #283: September 12, 2008, 06:13:13 PM »
Subject: Little Johnny does it again

A teacher in New York asked her 6th grade class how many of them were
McCain fans.. Not really knowing what a McCain fan was, but wanting to
be liked by the teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for
Little Johnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he decided to be
different...again.

Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not a McCain fan.' The teacher
said, 'Why aren't you a McCain fan?' Johnny said, 'Because I'm a
Democrat.' The teacher asked why he's a Democrat. Little Johnny answered, 'Well,
my Mom's a Democrat and my Dad's a Democrat, so I'm a
Democrat.' The teacher asks, 'If your Mom was a moron and your Dad was an idiot, what would that make you?' With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, 'That
would make me a McCain fan.'

I always liked Little Johnny.

Offline saltydad

« Reply #284: September 15, 2008, 04:51:50 PM »
Subject: 'I Hate My Job' day

When you have a
'I Hate My Job' day,
[even if retired you have those sometimes]
try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer
section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson

Be very sure you get this brand..

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins.

Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized. '

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,'I  am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ASS THAN
YOURS!

Offline saltydad

« Reply #285: September 22, 2008, 01:25:12 PM »
Why Females Should Avoid A Girls Night Out After They Are Married.....

The other night I was invited out for a night with the 'girls.' I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, 'I promise!' Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily. Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.
Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.
I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed.. 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos =
MIDNIGHT!)
Th e next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him '
MIDNIGHT'... he didn't seem pissed off in the least.. Whew, I got away with that one!
Then he said 'We need a new cuckoo clock.
' When I asked him why, he
said, 'Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said 'oh crap.' Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
« Reply #286: September 23, 2008, 02:34:33 PM »
and this:

As many of you know, I had ambitions of finding a simple, uncomplicated part time job after retiring from my 'day job'.  Unfortunately, as I
have gotten a little older, I have become a little less sensitive.  So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter, a good find for many
retirees, I lasted less than a day......

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.  As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mar t. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?'

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no, they ain't twins.  The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?'

So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe you got laid twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping
at Wal-Mar t.'

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work

Offline saltydad

« Reply #287: September 23, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »
Excellent. LOL!

Offline Frau Mau

• Good boy!
« Reply #288: September 23, 2008, 05:15:31 PM »
BTW, the gals at work loved the cuckoo clock joke.

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #289: September 26, 2008, 06:38:22 PM »
A visit to the mound...

Offline saltydad

« Reply #290: October 16, 2008, 03:45:07 PM »
Some pharmaceutical humor....

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #291: October 27, 2008, 03:15:50 PM »
Microsoft Ad Campaign Crashing Nation's Televisions
October 27, 2008 | Issue 44•44

WASHINGTON—According to an FCC report released Monday, a new $300 million Microsoft ad campaign is responsible for causing televisions all across the country to unexpectedly crash.

(Image removed from quote.)
Users have reported a number of failures resulting from the defective commercials, ranging from inability to change channels to "couldn't finish Heroes."

The Microsoft ads, which began airing earlier this week, are being blamed for generating critical system errors in more than 70 million televisions. In addition, thousands of frustrated Americans said that the ads have caused their TVs to become unresponsive, their screens to turn blue, and a small box with the message "terminal application error" to suddenly appear.

"I was in the middle of watching Monday Night Football when, all of a sudden, that stupid ad comes on and my TV freezes up," said Scottsdale, AZ resident Michael Chaplin, adding that he never wanted to see the commercial in the first place. "The next thing I know, all these numbers and symbols show up and I get an error message saying 'invalid file format' or something. Now my TV is ruined."
(Image removed from quote.)

The new ad campaign, which features footage of everyday Americans using PCs, was launched as an upgrade to the poorly performing Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates commercials, which suffered unspecified failures in two-thirds of U.S. households. Microsoft pulled the defective ads in mid-September, but the move came too late, as countless televisions had already been infected with viruses and spyware.

So far over a half million television users have complained about the new ads. Some, such as Louisville, KY native Andrew Ryland, said they were instructed by tech support to press and hold the power, mute, and number seven buttons on their remotes in an attempt to shut down their television sets.

When that failed, many television owners said they were left with no other option but to manually restart their devices.

"I tried to push the power button, but nothing happened," said Andover, CT resident David Lax, who claimed that his television has never had any compatibility issues with commercials in the past. "Luckily I called my buddy Todd, who's pretty good with televisions, and he told me that you just have to unplug it and plug it back in."

Although the commercials crashed nearly every available brand of plasma and LCD television, as well as afflicting older cathode-ray models, Microsoft spokesperson Sarah Machen insisted that the problem was not her company's fault, and that it likely resulted from low memory, a fragmented disk, or perhaps an outdated video card. A press release issued by the software giant also advised televisions users to avoid quickly switching back and forth between programs to prevent any future crashes.

"Our engineers have repeatedly tested this commercial to work out all the bugs, and we proudly stand behind this advertisement," Machen said. "We've heard numerous complaints about a virus, so we urge all users to remember that there are untrustworthy cable channels out there that they should never visit."

Chicago resident Rick Yoder, 33, said he brought the 36-inch Sony Trinitron he purchased in 1999 into a licensed Microsoft dealer and paid well over $1,000 to add a graphic accelerator card and new motherboard that his television lacked.

"I took my TV into the store and they added a bunch of cards and stuff so I can watch it again," Yoder said. "But the shows run really slow. Now it takes me an hour and a half to get through an episode of Scrubs. And sometimes this hourglass thing comes on the screen right at a good part and, by the time it finally goes away, the show is over."

In some cases, the frequent crashes have caused more than just temporary hassles, with some Americans losing months of important shows they had saved on their TiVos.

"I was watching Cold Case and it said 'show not found,'" Tim Honnermann of Oakland said. "But I was watching the show. How is that even possible?"

Recent frustrations with Microsoft have not been limited to its television ads, however. Earlier this week, a billboard promoting the company's latest Windows platform angered hundreds in Detroit when it fell onto three cars, instantly killing all passengers.
The Onion

Offline saltydad

« Reply #292: October 27, 2008, 04:53:39 PM »
Love the Onion!!

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #293: November 02, 2008, 07:42:39 PM »
Game Day threads:

Offline saltydad

« Reply #294: November 16, 2008, 12:50:05 AM »
From my banana forum.

Seems there was this guy who had fallen on poor fortune, going from business to business looking for work. Despite all of the jobs he might have been offered, he could not qualify for any of them as he had not finished school and could not perform any of the jobs available.

Down on his luck, he entered into house of ill repute and asked the madam if there was anything he could do to help, such holding coats of the clients, sweeping floors or the like. The madam told him there was a need for a bookkeeper and the job was his if he could do it. The poor gentleman was honest,; and said that unfortunately he had not the education to do the job. The madam took pity on the man, saw that he was hungry and offered him a single banana to slake his hunger, if only for a short time.

He left the house looking for a place to sit and consume his reward, when a man came up to him and said. "That is a fine banana that you have there and I am as hungry as a horse. I'm in a hurry and must get to a meeting. I'll buy that banana from you for a quarter". The man was uneducated but not stupid. He knew the price of bananas and realized that he had a bonanza presented to him.

He took the quarter and hightailed himself to the market where he bought 2 bananas and a pencil. He found a piece of cardboard and wrote on it: Bananas - 25 cents each

His inventory quickly sold out. He then went back to the market and repeated this exercise over and over again, increasing his wealth with each trip from the market.

Over the years, he was able to expand his enterprise and opened retail, then wholesale, then import facilities, buying and selling bananas. Over these years, he became a millionaire and supported a workforce with meaningful jobs at fair wage. He donated to charity and became a well-known philanthropist.

His story became so famous, that he was request by Oprah Winfrey herself to come to her national show and tell his rags-to-riches story. He did just that and relayed to millions of people how from a single banana, he became a respected and generous stalwart of society.

After his story completed, Oprah gushed over the gentleman who had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and asked him to go with her around the world to show everyone what was possible, ending with the statement, "Just imagine what you could have accomplished if you had an education".

The gentleman looked straight into the camera and said, "Oprah, if I had finished school, I would have been a bookkeeper in a whorehouse".

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #295: November 16, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »
Good one Salty!  Like your new Avi by the way!

Wish we could do things this way!

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #296: November 16, 2008, 03:10:11 PM »
As you can tell, I'm an "In the Bleachers" comic fan.  Here's one of how NATS ADDICT PLAYS GOLF IN FLORIDA!

Offline NatsAddict

« Reply #297: November 17, 2008, 07:08:55 AM »
Irish Humor:

Six retired Irishmen were playing poker in O'Leary's apartment when Paddy Murphy loses $500 on a single hand, clutches his chest, and drops dead at the table.

Showing respect for their fallen brother, the other five continue playing standing up.

Michael O'Conner looks around and asks,

'Oh, me boys, someone got's to tell Paddy's wife.

Who will it be?'

They draw straws. Paul Gallagher picks the short one.

They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse.

'Discreet??? I'm the most discreet Irishmen you'll ever meet. Discretion is me middle name.  Leave it to me.'

Gallagher goes over to Murphy's house and knocks on the door. Mrs. Murphy answers, and asks what he wants,

Gallagher declares, 'Your husband just lost $500, and is afraid to come home.

'Tell him to drop dead!', says Murphy's wife.

'I'll go tell him.' says Gallagher.

Into a Belfast pub comes Paddy Murphy, looking like he'd just been run over by a train.

His arm is in a sling, his nose is broken, his face is cut, and bruised, and he's walking with a limp.

'What happened to you?' asks Sean, the bartender.

'Jamie O' Conner and me had a fight,' says Paddy.

'That little O'Conner,' says Sean, 'He couldn't do that to you, he must have had something in his hand.'

'That he did,' says Paddy, 'a shovel is what he had, and a terrible lickin' he gave me with it.'

'Well,' says Sean, 'you should have defended yourself.

Didn't you have something in your hand?'

That I did,' said Paddy, 'Mrs. O'Conner's breast, and a thing of beauty it was; but useless in a fight.'

An Irishman who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of course, his car is weaving violently all over the road.

A cop pulls him over. 'So,' says the cop to the driver, 'where have ya been?'

'Why, I've been to the pub of course,' slurs the drunk.

'Well,' says the cop, 'it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening.'

'I did all right,' the drunk says with a smile.

'Did you know,' says the cop, standing straight, and folding his arms across his chest, 'that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?'

'Oh, thank heavens,' sighs the drunk. 'for a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf.'

Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.

'Brenda, may I come in?' he asks. 'I've somethin' to tell ya'.

'Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim.

But where's my husband?'

'That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda.

There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery'

'Oh, God no!' cries Brenda. 'Please don't tell me.'

'I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry.

Finally, she looked up at Tim. 'How did it happen, Tim?'

'It was terrible, Brenda.. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout, and drowned.'

'Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me true, Tim, did he at least go quickly?'

'Well, Brenda, no. In fact, he got out three times to pee.'

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.

He says, 'So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?'

She says, 'Oh, Father, I've got terrible news..

My husband passed away last night.'

The priest says, 'Oh, Mary, that's terrible.

Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?'

She says, 'That he did, Father.'

The priest says, 'What did he ask, Mary?'

'She says, 'He said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun..'

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing.

The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there.

Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.

The drunk mumbles,

'Ain't no use knockin, there's no paper on this side either".

Offline CALSGR8

« Reply #298: November 17, 2008, 09:56:17 PM »
I just Love the Comics.  Hmmm. Who does this remind me of?

Offline saltydad

« Reply #299: November 19, 2008, 12:06:27 PM »
Irish Humor:

Six retired Irishmen were playing poker in O'Leary's apartment when Paddy Murphy loses $500 on a single hand, clutches his chest, and drops dead at the table.

Showing respect for their fallen brother, the other five continue playing standing up.

Michael O'Conner looks around and asks,

'Oh, me boys, someone got's to tell Paddy's wife.

Who will it be?'

They draw straws. Paul Gallagher picks the short one.

They tell him to be discreet, be gentle, don't make a bad situation any worse.

'Discreet??? I'm the most discreet Irishmen you'll ever meet. Discretion is me middle name.  Leave it to me.'

Gallagher goes over to Murphy's house and knocks on the door. Mrs. Murphy answers, and asks what he wants,

Gallagher declares, 'Your husband just lost $500, and is afraid to come home.

'Tell him to drop dead!', says Murphy's wife.

'I'll go tell him.' says Gallagher.

Into a Belfast pub comes Paddy Murphy, looking like he'd just been run over by a train.

His arm is in a sling, his nose is broken, his face is cut, and bruised, and he's walking with a limp.

'What happened to you?' asks Sean, the bartender.

'Jamie O' Conner and me had a fight,' says Paddy.

'That little O'Conner,' says Sean, 'He couldn't do that to you, he must have had something in his hand.'

'That he did,' says Paddy, 'a shovel is what he had, and a terrible lickin' he gave me with it.'

'Well,' says Sean, 'you should have defended yourself.

Didn't you have something in your hand?'

That I did,' said Paddy, 'Mrs. O'Conner's breast, and a thing of beauty it was; but useless in a fight.'

An Irishman who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of course, his car is weaving violently all over the road.

A cop pulls him over. 'So,' says the cop to the driver, 'where have ya been?'

'Why, I've been to the pub of course,' slurs the drunk.

'Well,' says the cop, 'it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening.'

'I did all right,' the drunk says with a smile.

'Did you know,' says the cop, standing straight, and folding his arms across his chest, 'that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?'

'Oh, thank heavens,' sighs the drunk. 'for a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf.'

Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.

'Brenda, may I come in?' he asks. 'I've somethin' to tell ya'.

'Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim.

But where's my husband?'

'That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda.

There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery'

'Oh, God no!' cries Brenda. 'Please don't tell me.'

'I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry.

Finally, she looked up at Tim. 'How did it happen, Tim?'

'It was terrible, Brenda.. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout, and drowned.'

'Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me true, Tim, did he at least go quickly?'

'Well, Brenda, no. In fact, he got out three times to pee.'

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.

He says, 'So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?'

She says, 'Oh, Father, I've got terrible news..

My husband passed away last night.'

The priest says, 'Oh, Mary, that's terrible.

Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?'

She says, 'That he did, Father.'

The priest says, 'What did he ask, Mary?'

'She says, 'He said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun..'

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing.

The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there.

Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.

The drunk mumbles,

'Ain't no use knockin, there's no paper on this side either".

Love 'em! Thanks!