Author Topic: Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Reds, Game 2 (W)  (Read 16752 times)

Jerspos

Gameday Thread: Nationals @ Reds, Game 2 (W)
« Reply #50: August 24, 2005, 09:41:08 PM »
CHIEF  K

Offline ernie0326

« Reply #51: August 24, 2005, 09:41:24 PM »
BANG ZOOM BABY!!!

Offline joabee

« Reply #52: August 24, 2005, 09:41:29 PM »
Quote from: "PC"
Did anyone not see that coming?

Yes.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #53: August 24, 2005, 09:41:29 PM »
BANG!  ZOOM!  NATIONALS WIN !!!

Offline joabee

« Reply #54: August 24, 2005, 09:42:45 PM »
Nice win! Lets get another one tomorrow!

Offline PC

« Reply #55: August 24, 2005, 09:45:33 PM »
Now Tomo Ohko can help us out.  The Brewers just tied the Marlins 4-4.

Offline ernie0326

« Reply #56: August 24, 2005, 09:50:48 PM »
Off topic for a second....Hmmmm...I wonder why we can't see our Nats who are in a pennant race...BUT, ESPN2 can switch from their national game Toronto vs Yankees (technical problems) to the ORIOLES VS ANGELS @ Camden Yards and our games are BLACKED OUT on ESPN and ESPN2?!?! AND, that same game is shown on friggin COMCAST?!? GRRRR!!   :evil:   I swear this so called TV deal with MASN/COMCAST is a bunch of BULLcrap!!! (sorry for the french)

Offline esoteric

« Reply #57: August 24, 2005, 09:54:31 PM »
Man...when the game was tied 1-1 I could've have sworn this was going to be another dismal night. I was sitting on the floor of my room packing for my move to Chicago, when Schneider came up.  Talking back to my radio, offering my firstborn to Schneid if he could just get a hit, please....

....man, I feel sorry for that poor kid.  I've mortgaged him out to at least three different Washington Nationals players already, and he hasn't even been conceived yet.

Oh well.  He's gonna be a Nats fan - he'll understand.

Izarkrane

« Reply #58: August 24, 2005, 10:04:20 PM »
Looks like you're gonna have to have three kids with three different women, Esoteric. Shame on you!

Ryan Zimmerman

« Reply #59: August 24, 2005, 10:15:22 PM »
Nice: 6-4 Brewers against the marlins.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #60: August 24, 2005, 10:17:25 PM »
I think I'm already required to have a Chad, Jose, and Nicky, but there could be more, I'm not sure.  I've really got to stop offering kids for hits :lol:

Offline ernie0326

« Reply #61: August 24, 2005, 10:25:10 PM »
Strange..... when the Nats lost the other night...there were 7 pages of gameday thread about the loss.  The Nats win tonight....only 3 pages?  What's wrong with this picture?

Nationalzfanatic88

« Reply #62: August 24, 2005, 10:29:25 PM »
I know why there were only three pages, I WASNT HERE :lol: !! YOU GUYS MISSED ME TOO MUCH!!!

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #63: August 24, 2005, 10:30:27 PM »
Quote from: "ernie0326"
Strange..... when the Nats lost the other night...there were 7 pages of gameday thread about the loss.  The Nats win tonight....only 3 pages?  What's wrong with this picture?

I was wondering that as well.  Then again the amount of traffic here from day to day is pretty random, so I think it's mostly just people work schedules or real lives "interfering" with their posting here :lol:

Montcobaseball

« Reply #64: August 25, 2005, 08:01:32 AM »

Off topic for a second....Hmmmm...I wonder why we can't see our Nats who are in a pennant race...BUT, ESPN2 can switch from their national game Toronto vs Yankees (technical problems) to the ORIOLES VS ANGELS @ Camden Yards and our games are BLACKED OUT on ESPN and ESPN2?!?! AND, that same game is shown on friggin COMCAST?!? GRRRR!!   :evil:   I swear this so called TV deal with MASN/COMCAST is a bunch of BULLcrap!!! (sorry for the french)

Again....its because MASN holds exclusive rights to the telecasts.  ESPN cannot carry any portion of the game while MASN is also showing the game.

Offline ernie0326

« Reply #65: August 25, 2005, 09:55:02 AM »
Quote from: "Montcobaseball"

Again....its because MASN holds exclusive rights to the telecasts.  ESPN cannot carry any portion of the game while MASN is also showing the game.

I know....but I still don't like this crap!  BTW....I asked the managers of my apartment complex about satellite dishes and they strictly forbid any tenant to have DirecTV or any other type of service like that installed.  So, until this BS is resolved between Comcast and BS MASN, I'll have to see the games only on weekends (which seems like the only time UPN 20 makes time to broadcast Nats games)