Author Topic: Mother's Day present for Nats fan  (Read 599 times)

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
Mother's Day present for Nats fan
« Topic Start: May 07, 2012, 06:27:53 PM »
So Mothers Day is coming up and my wife is hinting that she needs some Nats apparel. I am not good at many things but I'm particularly bad at buying clothing for her. Any of the ladies out there willing to help a guy out? Any pointers appreciated.

And maybe some of the other guys on here are in the same predicament. Maybe the guys can help too!

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
Re: Mother's Day present for Nats fan
« Reply #1: May 07, 2012, 06:29:58 PM »
So Mothers Day is coming up and my wife is hinting that she needs some Nats apparel. I am not good at many things but I'm particularly bad at buying clothing for her. Any of the ladies out there willing to help a guy out? Any pointers appreciated.

She particularly needs shirts, blouses, tops, etc. We go to lots of games and she's always running out.

And maybe some of the other guys on here are in the same predicament. Maybe the guys can help too!

Offline Obed_Marsh

« Reply #2: May 07, 2012, 06:33:02 PM »
Tough without knowing her. Look at what she wears often, wears to a game, or when she is a in a good mood. Spy on the tags to make sure you get the size right if you don't have them already. If she is a pink person, it is a pretty safe bet.

Your options are pretty limited so pretty hard to go too far wrong. My girl liked the hoodies they had in the team store and a few of the shirts.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #3: May 07, 2012, 06:38:08 PM »
Wasn't sure which thread you wanted to keep so I just merged them.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!

Online Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
« Reply #5: May 07, 2012, 08:05:07 PM »
Don't they make Nats panties? Just sayin ... gift that keeps on giving :D

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
« Reply #6: May 07, 2012, 09:29:52 PM »

my wife's favorite thing is her pink Nats hat.  You can also usually find a good selection of shirts at Models.

Offline HerndonNat

• FSU Football
« Reply #9: May 09, 2012, 12:47:51 PM »
http://mobile.victoriassecret.com/mt/www.victoriassecret.com/pink/washington-nationals

Was going to post the same thing.  Victorias Secrete Pink line has Nats gear.  It's actually pretty nice (for a girl).