Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL WASHINGTON NATIONALS FANS: IT’S TIME TO TAKE BACK THE PARK!  (Read 56906 times)

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
Ended up buying 12 tickets.  Only 2 for the Phillie fan in my group. They whack you with a convenience fee of $6 pe rseat on top of the seat cost, so it ends up a little more expensive than my season seats. S & S Club, which is good for the SSS'ers!   No LoD allowed!

For those who want to give me grief about buying seats for a Phillie fan, he's part of my ticket group, so he has the same rights as everyone else who ponies up money in our group.

Attaboy JCA. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. I bought 4 for Friday night and we will be taking an office group of 80 for Saturday night.

Offline Kevrock

• That’s gonna be a no from me, doge.
I'd say there's no way they'll road trip to a game on a Sunday night due to work obligations on Monday... but come on, we all know they don't have jobs!

9_to_5_are_you_kidding_me_???

Offline OldChelsea

• Nats Supporter in Exile
I'd say there's no way they'll road trip to a game on a Sunday night due to work obligations on Monday... but come on, we all know they don't have jobs!

...either that, or heavy 'blue Monday' absenteeism the following day.

[In London, absolutely the best day of the week to go pub-crawling is Monday, especially during tourist off-season - one practically has many of the central London watering holes to oneself since so many of the locals are still 'sleeping it off'.]

Offline ¡Vamos Ramos!

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
JCA gets the fan police stamp of approval :mg:

Offline The Chief

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
9_to_5_are_you_kidding_me_???

Someone hurry up and register that username.  I'll even give you a photo of me slaving for the man to use for your avatar.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness

Offline heeman82

I bought 24 seats.  Was just gonna get 8, went into work the next day and sent out a mass email advertising them.  Got a huge response.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I bought 24 seats.  Was just gonna get 8, went into work the next day and sent out a mass email advertising them.  Got a huge response.

Ladies and gentleman, we have a true fan here.  Sound the alarms!!!

Offline Baseball is Life

It's woooooorrrkkkkiiiing.

Heeman gets the Fan Police Stamp of Approval too.

I prefer to call it the BS police, though. You know, people who go around saying they're Nats and then take these seats and sell them to Philly fans. I just think that those people are really full of BS.

Offline Kevrock

lol @ the sirens. I love this board.

Offline Baseball is Life

I am going to start a poll: Are you really a Nats fan if you take these individual seats and turn around and sell them to the highest bidding Philthy fan. Yes or no?

No I'm not. Just having fun witchyall. :mg: :poke:

Offline Baseball is Life

lol @ the sirens. I love this board.

They are funny, I have to admit. The big one is tough on the eyes but still funny.

Offline Kevrock

Someone hurry up and register that username.  I'll even give you a photo of me slaving for the man to use for your avatar.

I was going to say you could just use the smiley blowing his brains out, but I can't find it. Is that not an official wnff avatar?

Offline The Chief

I was going to say you could just use the smiley blowing his brains out, but I can't find it. Is that not an official wnff avatar?

It's hidden and censored due to some objections when I first added it.  The code for it is :suicide: but it doesn't show up on the list or popup, and if you have censors on it changes to :hang:

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked

For those who want to give me grief about buying seats for a Phillie fan, he's part of my ticket group, so he has the same rights as everyone else who ponies up money in our group.

Fans of other teams all stick together.

Offline heeman82

It's woooooorrrkkkkiiiing.

Heeman gets the Fan Police Stamp of Approval too.

I prefer to call it the BS police, though. You know, people who go around saying they're Nats and then take these seats and sell them to Philly fans. I just think that those people are really full of BS.

(Image removed from quote.)

Ladies and gentleman, we have a true fan here.  Sound the alarms!!!

(Image removed from quote.)

I don't get it.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Fans of other teams all stick together.

Certainly explains why JCA, Blue, and I all get along so well in real life.  :stir: :poke:

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I don't get it.

I'm just poking fun of Mr. Fan Police - Whining-is-my-life.

Offline Baseball is Life

Eeeewww. Not not nearly as funny.

Lighthen up, Kevrock. You need some Sunshine in your life or somethin'. :halo:

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
It's hidden and censored due to some objections when I first added it.  The code for it is :suicide: but it doesn't show up on the list or popup, and if you have censors on it changes to :hang:

morons

Offline heeman82

I'm just poking fun of Mr. Fan Police - Whining-is-my-life.

Don't be a hater  :w:

Offline The Chief

Don't be a hater

They're love-haters.  They love to hate each other.  It's a weird anti-bromance.

Offline Baseball is Life

They're love-haters.  They love to hate each other.  It's a weird anti-bromance.

Nah. Hate is not a word in the Sunshine vocabulary.