Author Topic: Baseball Sporcle quiz  (Read 529 times)

Online nobleisthyname

Baseball Sporcle quiz
« Topic Start: November 25, 2012, 03:09:55 PM »
I made a quiz (first one) on sporcle last night. Let me know what you guys think and what improvements I could make. Hopefully it helps kill some bored moments for some of you.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/nobleisthyname/top-300-baseball-position-players-by-war

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Re: Baseball Sporcle quiz
« Reply #1: November 25, 2012, 03:12:39 PM »
Is Sporcle free AP? 

Online nobleisthyname

« Reply #2: November 25, 2012, 06:01:21 PM »
Excuse my ignorance but I'm not sure what you mean by AP.

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.
« Reply #3: November 25, 2012, 07:20:55 PM »
I made a quiz (first one) on sporcle last night. Let me know what you guys think and what improvements I could make. Hopefully it helps kill some bored moments for some of you.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/nobleisthyname/top-300-baseball-position-players-by-war

My first thought is... 300?! I don't have the time or patience to work through 300 names...

Offline lastobjective

• Natitude
« Reply #4: November 25, 2012, 09:47:06 PM »

Like almost 99% of the quizzes on Sporcle, I don't even know where to start :lol: my baseball history is terribly lacking.

Awesome quiz, though! I love Sporcle.

Is Sporcle free AP? 

If you're asking about the App for Android/iPhone, it's not free. It's $2.

Never tried the app though, and because it takes so much typing it's more fun on a keyboard.

Online nobleisthyname

« Reply #5: November 26, 2012, 12:28:04 AM »
My first thought is... 300?! I don't have the time or patience to work through 300 names...

20 minutes is the maximum allowed by Sporcle so that's 15 names a minute... good luck  :lol:

Like almost 99% of the quizzes on Sporcle, I don't even know where to start :lol: my baseball history is terribly lacking.

Awesome quiz, though! I love Sporcle.

Thanks, I do too. It's really helped with my geography by playing those "countries of the world" games.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #6: November 26, 2012, 02:33:06 AM »
Application.  Wen I clicked on the link.it brought me to the Sporkle download page and not the quiz.  So my question is; is this a free application to download on my android device?

Online nobleisthyname

« Reply #7: November 26, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »
Application.  Wen I clicked on the link.it brought me to the Sporkle download page and not the quiz.  So my question is; is this a free application to download on my android device?

You shouldn't need to download anything; the link should take you straight to the game. Is anyone else having problems with the link?

Online HalfSmokes

« Reply #8: November 26, 2012, 08:50:48 AM »

there's an 'x' somewhere on the popup to click- i played yesterday on my phone