Author Topic: Attendance Sunday going head to head against Skins home game  (Read 1620 times)

Offline rileyn

If we get 30,000 I will be amazingly impressed!!!!!!!!!!

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
I'm bringing my eye drops, and nose drops, and benadryl to RFK this afternoon.

see you there.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
having issues, JMad?

I was taken aback yesterday upon entering the bowl, at how hazy the air was within the bowl.  I presumed this to be smoke from the various sausage grilling stations.  Did anybody else notice, and any other theories on the cause?

And we all want those things to be fully cooked, don't we?

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
That haze was from the fireworks that were set off before the start of the game.

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
Quote from: "rileyn"

We live in a huge metropolis and there's no reason why both teams can't be wildly successful at the gate, even while going head to head against each other.  44k at RFK yesterday and I'm sure the Terps filled up their stade going against Clemson at the same time as the Nats.  Think positive and keep your chin up because the Nats will do very well in this town no matter who else is playing.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Quote from: "DCFan"
Quote from: "rileyn"

We live in a huge metropolis and there's no reason why both teams can't be wildly successful at the gate, even while going head to head against each other.  44k at RFK yesterday and I'm sure the Terps filled up their stade going against Clemson at the same time as the Nats.  Think positive and keep your chin up because the Nats will do very well in this town no matter who else is playing.

Good point, the Terps drew over 50k, a full house.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
Quote from: "tomterp"

Should be the same for next weekend.  GO MOUNTAINEERS!   8)  :lol:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Quote from: "Senators2005"

(Image removed from quote.)

FEAR THE TURTLE!!!

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Quote from: "Senators2005"

(Image removed from quote.)

FEAR THE TURTLE!!!

FEAR IT DAMMIT!!  FEAR IT!!

Offline DCFan

• What are you dense?
Check out Boswell's column in the Post today.  He talks of this very subject - how well the various pro and college teams did with attendance this weekend.  The Nats, Redskins, Navy, and Maryland all did great at the gate this weekend which proves that we are a heavy weight contender and don't take a back seat to anyone with attendance.

Offline rileyn

Quote from: "DCFan"
Check out Boswell's column in the Post today.  He talks of this very subject - how well the various pro and college teams did with attendance this weekend.  The Nats, Redskins, Navy, and Maryland all did great at the gate this weekend which proves that we are a heavy weight contender and don't take a back seat to anyone with attendance.

I was quite pleased with the attandance on Sunday.  I love Boswell and the way he champions baseball in DC, but I wonder why he did not mention the weak crowds for the Philly and Florida series.  That was a mystery.