Author Topic: Post your predictions for wildcard weekend  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Ali the Baseball Cat

• babble on
Post your predictions for wildcard weekend
« Reply #25: January 07, 2007, 10:50:43 PM »
Quote from: "ColtonWillems"
(Image removed from quote.)
wow, it is not fair that I will never get a girl that hot. (I know it's shallow, but come on, that is not fair at all). Damn you Jeff Garcia, for beating my Giants, and having a insanely hot girlfriend. ARGH!  :oops:  :evil:  :x

She looks like she's not much of a threat at Scrabble...

AuRevoirExpos

« Reply #26: January 08, 2007, 04:15:17 AM »
Let's hope home-field advantage counts for something in the next round of games - if so we'd have the Saints, Ravens, Chargers and Bears contesting for the the Championships... as opposed to the Eagles, Seahawks, Colts and Patriots (yawn)

So who else is now (like me) rooting for the underdog Saints? To many 'neutral' fans there must surely now be some romantic appeal and a sense of 'they deserve it' if the people of New Orleans could celebrate a Super Bowl victory when you consider the devastation of Hurricane Katrina barely 18 months ago, the thousands of lives lost and homes wrecked, and the part the Superdome played in providing shelter and saving lives.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #27: January 08, 2007, 06:57:40 AM »
Well, what can I say, I'm a freakin sychic.  Can't wait for this weekend.

Don't worry Colt, we feel your pain ;)

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #28: January 08, 2007, 10:44:33 AM »
I didn't realize that Carmella DeCesare also became the 2004 Playmate of the Year.

The injury reports come out Wed, so let's get the next week picks.  
Without Darrell Jackson, I thought the Cowboys needed to watch Jerramy Stevens.  I would have liked to have seen T.O. have to face Jeff Garcia again in the championship game.  But yes, if the Saints defense holds up, and they get to the Super Bowl, that would be a huge Cinderella story.  I thought they traded WR Stallworth to Philadelphia because they viewed 2006 as a rebuilding year.  Now they face him at home in the playoffs...