Author Topic: Bergmann recalled  (Read 2827 times)

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
Re: Bergmann recalled
« Reply #50: May 14, 2008, 04:30:47 PM »
If Bergmann can't handle '08 Nats pressure, how could he handle the '10 or '11 playoff pressure?

Maturity, and experience. 

Offline UMDNats

« Reply #51: May 14, 2008, 04:35:09 PM »
One slight problem.  He doesn't have any options left.  IF it doesn't go well they'll either have to trade him or pass him through wavers to dfa him.

How is that a problem, though? If he doesn't do well, he obviously can't get it done, and why would we keep him? If he gets claimed, oh well.

Here's to hoping he's decent.

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
« Reply #52: May 14, 2008, 08:33:48 PM »
Maturity, and experience. 

Well fine. If he still sucks, give him the rest of the season in the minors to gain "maturity and experience". But next year, if Out Of Options Bergmann STILL sucks, then Patterson him.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #53: May 14, 2008, 09:10:32 PM »
Cool thing here.  I just looked at the sched. and Berg is due to pitch on Mem. Day AND I have tix to that game!!!!

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
« Reply #54: May 15, 2008, 12:00:31 AM »
Cool thing here.  I just looked at the sched. and Berg is due to pitch on Mem. Day AND I have tix to that game!!!!

Is Andrew going too?  I think you two are Bergie's lucky charm! ;)

I hope he wins tomorrow too!  Win one for the little Bergie (I heard his wife had a baby recently?)

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
« Reply #55: May 15, 2008, 12:02:24 AM »
berg better not blow our chance of taking 3/4 from the mutts! i'm confident in him though, i just hope he's confident in himself.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #56: May 15, 2008, 07:53:12 AM »
Is Andrew going too?  I think you two are Bergie's lucky charm! ;)

I hope he wins tomorrow too!  Win one for the little Bergie (I heard his wife had a baby recently?)

I don't know who's going to accompany mommy yet.  Elisa is due, but it is Andrew's favorite player pitching...

Yes, his wife had a little girl.  I understand everyone is doing well and they're all thrilled!