Author Topic: Nats tickets - buy, sell, give away, plead, grovel, beg, "find", whatever....  (Read 18788 times)

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Anyone want tickets for tonight's game?

Oh, Diamond Club seats by chance?  :P

Offline NatsDad14

Anyone want tickets for tonight's game?
I possibly want it, But I have to know if your money was sent to the Lerners pocketbooks.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
Let me know if you seriously want them so we can arrange a pick up.

Offline NatsDad14

Let me know if you seriously want them so we can arrange a pick up.
ok. I'm interested. Where do you live at? What section are these tickets?

Offline JMW IV

• Name on the Front > Name on The Back
Anyone have tickets to the game on the 17th they aren't gonna use? it is my birthday, and I figured I'd ask here before splurging on my own tickets.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Anyone have tickets to the game on the 17th they aren't gonna use? it is my birthday, and I figured I'd ask here before splurging on my own tickets.

How many do you need?

Offline JMW IV

Offline JMW IV

I may have one.

one would be good. I can buy the other if I need to.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

I need to find out if my Dad is coming, I'll let you know.  But if you are shopping on StubHub, two tickets are virtually the same price as one.  Service fees are about ten bucks total for the order, the ticket prices have been going dirt cheap, I had seats listed at .98 for the game today and they didn't sell.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter

Looks like I'll need my four seats.  But with plenty of cheap tickets available you should be able to get in without dropping too much cash.  Right now on StubHub there are tickets in 303 for $13.20 for the first ticket and $3 for each additional ticket up ($16.20 for a pair) to 18 seats together.

Are you taking your daughter?  I'll have my two girls in the 300 level if you want to stop by.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
Thats the 1/2 way to St Pats day with 1/2 price tix!

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Thats the 1/2 way to St Pats day with 1/2 price tix!

Correct, but even with half off of face value from the team, you can still get cheaper seats in better sections from StubHub.  Although those $3 seats in the 300s are now all gone, so to get to the 300 level the cheapest you'd pay for a pair is $22 (with fees).

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I got two pairs of tickets for this weekend (two Saturday, two Sunday) that are yours if you can meet me at the Park tomorrow night.  I can't sell them on StubHub so my loss is your gain, just PM me if you want them, they're in the 300s.

Offline UMLBB10

I'm coming to nats Park from out of town saturday. We haven't bought tix yet. I know I can get them online simple enough but is it possible to purchase them the day of the game at the stadium?

Offline NatsDad14

Yes. There are a lot of tickets available for each game. Either get it from the box office, ticket machine, or a scalper.

Offline Obed_Marsh

Anybody else having problems getting ticketing site to load? I am guessing either something weird at Verizon or $2 tickets offer?

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Anyone want my tickets for the Phillies portion of the three pack they gave out? Don't think I can stand to be around that filth.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
If someone wants to make a 2012 edition of this thread, I'll sticky it, but I don't see any reason to keep the last two years worth of posts stuck.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Is it too early to call the Opening Day Gameday Thread? :P

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
If someone wants to make a 2012 edition of this thread, I'll sticky it, but I don't see any reason to keep the last two years worth of posts stuck.

Well you're the Chief.  So it was written.  So it shall be done!