Author Topic: NCAA Football (2012-13 season)  (Read 32022 times)

Offline Terpfan76

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Re: NCAA Football (2012-13 season)
« Reply #75: September 08, 2012, 04:41:53 PM »
pretty much the only thing that can be said.

diggs is a monster (like we all said he would be).  hills looked very, very good today.  i love how he controlled the tempo of the game and wasn't unnerved at all.  really big step forward.

i am very impressed with the defense thus far.  W&M featured a veteran offense last week and the Terps defense really rose to the challenge (in terrible field position).  today the D was on the field a lot of the second half, but made some big plays.  secondary got burned a bit, but all in all, i'm impressed.

good win for the terps.  let's just change the title to Maryland football (2012-13 season) like PA said.

p.s. good work by linty/SF's cavs (penn state is 0-2 hahahahaha) and nc state.  ACC had a good day (except for miami yikes)

Other than the fumble issue, Wes Brown looked like our best back. Diggs is a nice player already and Hills looked decent especially for a true freshman behind a makeshift oline. Madaras looked pretty solid too from what I saw. I didn't see Tate anywhere, did I miss him or is he out?

Edit: saw he's out for about 3-4 weeks with yet another knee injury. Such a shame, he's an incredibly talented player.