Author Topic: UPDATE: ROSTER MOVES 6/4/13..HROD DFA..Rendon Up...And More!  (Read 4834 times)

Offline DPMOmaha

If rendon can field at all,  espy hot wally pipped,  not sure I want him proving everyone wrong with another team
Well, if Rendon never lets go of the spot, then Danny'll either have to become a super-sub or Rizzo will move him.

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
No, Chief must have deleted the account entirely.  We had someone claiming to be Espinosa before though.

That's what I'm talking about. He went out with quite a bang.

Offline jhuterp

I'll be shocked (and amused) if HRod doesn't clear waivers.

Offline MtnJax

its WERTHmas and NATSmas all in the same day!!

Offline nats2playoffs

I'll be shocked (and amused) if HRod doesn't clear waivers.
Had they done this last week, the Mets, who like to pick up former Nationals players, might have grabbed H-Rod and pitched him against us in this 3-game series.  That would have been nice.
 :pimp:

Offline KV

• Believe!
You win the thread.
Maybe best WNFF post ever.

Offline monkeyhit

won't make any difference...same clowns in charge.  Took them a month longer to do what most fans would have done in early May!   :|

Offline nobleisthyname

won't make any difference...same clowns in charge.  Took them a month longer to do what most fans would have done in early May!   :|

Most fans would have done this after one week, as well as cutting everyone else on the 25 man roster  :lol:

Offline Smithian

• Sunshine Squad 2024
Most fans would have done this after one week, as well as cutting everyone else on the 25 man roster  :lol:
LaRoche would have been traded as well

Offline monkeyhit

cheerleaders get easily excited

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
Excellent. Now let us turn this season around.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
Excellent. Now let us turn this season around.

:gunz:

Offline Vega

• Party’s Over
:gunz:
I demand a Manowar song for this grand occasion.

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
I demand a Manowar song for this grand occasion.

All stand together
For the world to see
Now the time is right
To live out all our dreams
Say the words forever
Your strength will never leave
If you want to win the fight
Say, "I Believe"

Online aspenbubba

so are we getting rid of Tracy and Bernie for Brown and Marrero tomorrow?

That would be Act II . Today is ACT I

Offline RobDibblesGhost

That would be Act II . Today is ACT I

I hope the headliner for Act II is worthless Rick Eckstein.

Offline Slateman

• THE SUMMONER OF THE REVERSE JINX
My my my ... look what paid off tonight

Offline Terps and Nats

• Wake me when the Braves series is over
And a curly W.  Coincidence?

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause

Offline UMDNats

3.4 WAR in 2012 and 3.2 in 2011. He's only 26.

It's obvious he's hurt this season, killing his performance. The vitrol towards him seems undeserved. Sure, he's sucked this season, but obviously he has been playing hurt and the team was, as usual, letting the player play instead of just telling him to go on the DL.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Rendon starting 2nd tomorrow

Offline More of #34

Now if we can get Detwiler and Strasburg healthy and bring back the spark (Harper), maybe we can turn the season around.  It's still a question mark as to whether Tracy can get going.

Offline nobleisthyname

3.4 WAR in 2012 and 3.2 in 2011. He's only 26.

It's obvious he's hurt this season, killing his performance. The vitrol towards him seems undeserved. Sure, he's sucked this season, but obviously he has been playing hurt and the team was, as usual, letting the player play instead of just telling him to go on the DL.

:clap:

Espi needed to be taken out of the lineup a month ago but he is a valuable and young middle infielder. Some team is gonna put him back at shortstop and if he gets healthy don't be surprised to see a 4+ WAR season. I dread seeing him play against us.

Offline UMDNats

:clap:

Espi needed to be taken out of the lineup a month ago but he is a valuable and young middle infielder. Some team is gonna put him back at shortstop and if he gets healthy don't be surprised to see a 4+ WAR season. I dread seeing him play against us.

some team is going to realize that a ~100 wOPS+ with very good defense at SS is hard to come by and trade for him. that's all assuming danny returns healthy next season and looks good, and rendon looks so good we have to keep him starting. maybe danny is done as a hitter, and his flaws have been exposed so much that he has no more value. if that's the case, oh well, move on. but a lot of people seem to personally hate danny espinosa, and that makes me sad.