Author Topic: Natsfest announced for Dec. 13 at DC Convention Center  (Read 2468 times)

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
The ‪#‎Nats‬ are thrilled to announce ‪#‎NatsFest‬ will be held Dec. 13 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center! Tickets will go on sale on Oct. 29 at 10 am! http://atmlb.com/1vUiySZ

Online RobDibblesGhost

The ‪#‎Nats‬ are thrilled to announce ‪#‎NatsFest‬ will be held Dec. 13 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center! Tickets will go on sale on Oct. 29 at 10 am! http://atmlb.com/1vUiySZ

Credit to Powerboater for calling this a few weeks back.

Offline Baseball is Life

I've never been to one of these and holding it in the middle of the holiday season will ensure that continues. You have to be totally hardcore to be thinking about baseball in December.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Been a few times with the boy - always enjoyed ourselves. The autographs and photos with the players really made his day.

He's at college now (sniff sniff) - so I won't be going this year

But have fun to anyone who partakes ...

Offline LightningMcQueen

December, right in the middle of the Christmas season should make it tough. Wondering if that's what they are expecting since last two years it's been insane, crowd wise, right?

Offline TigerFan

• A split allegiance is still an allegiance
I've never been to one of these and holding it in the middle of the holiday season will ensure that continues. You have to be totally hardcore to be thinking about baseball in December.

Not trying to stir the pot, for once with you BiL, but you really seem like someone that would be into this regardless of the timing.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
Please stir the pot - particularly with BIL, for he deserves it

Not trying to stir the pot, for once with you BiL, but you really seem like someone that would be into this regardless of the timing.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
Please stir the pot - particularly with BIL, for he deserves it

This event should be boycotted by every member of the WNFF for a variety of reasons enumerated in a variety of threads.

Take that Lerners

Offline Baseball is Life

Sure, I'm a huge fan, but I tend to take the offseason to decompress from baseball. And to take a Saturday in December to go to Natsfest is downright impossible. Too much else going on. Not a NANF, I guess. :eyebrows:

Online imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
i hope they have a larger space than they did 2 years ago.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
You only say that because you'll be in Florida

This event should be boycotted by every member of the WNFF for a variety of reasons enumerated in a variety of threads.

Take that Lerners

Online RobDibblesGhost

Not a NANF, I guess. :eyebrows:

I see what you did there :)

Offline Baseball is Life

I see what you did there :)

Freudian slip, I guess.  :D

Offline PebbleBall

• Now that right there is baseball.
I tend to take the offseason to decompress from baseball.

With these lengthy offseasons it's no wonder you're so calm.

Offline Baseball is Life

Presale for SPH is tomorrow. Email just arrived:

The Washington Nationals invite fans of all ages to celebrate with their hometown team at NatsFest, returning to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on Saturday, December 13, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. As a Season Plan Holder, you will have the opportunity to purchase tickets at a discounted rate and will have exclusive access to the event for an hour (10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.) before the event opens to the general public.
Tickets may be purchased online beginning tomorrow, Wednesday, October 29 at 10:00 a.m. You will receive $5 off the entry fee when tickets are purchased online in advance ($15 for adults, $5 for children) by using the one-time use password provided below.
A limited number of autograph vouchers will also be available online for $25 at the time of event ticket purchase, while supplies last. All proceeds from the autograph vouchers will benefit the Nationals Dream Foundation.
Your one-time use password is: XXXXXX
We hope to see you at NatsFest this December!
Sincerely,
The Washington Nationals
Buy Tickets

Online imref

Offline machpost

Unless they're limiting the number of tickets they sell (which is highly unlikely), prepare for it to be insanely crowded this time. According to the map, it looks like they're occupying even less space at the Convention Center than they did two years ago. Last time they were in this building, they had space on two separate floors, and it was still uncomfortably packed with people by Noon.

Offline geneticlyperfct

Unless they're limiting the number of tickets they sell (which is highly unlikely), prepare for it to be insanely crowded this time. According to the map, it looks like they're occupying even less space at the Convention Center than they did two years ago. Last time they were in this building, they had space on two separate floors, and it was still uncomfortably packed with people by Noon.

Pretty sure this time it might be in the main convention center floor. If I recall correctly, the main convention was being setup for the car show 2 years ago... Thus you had that weird 2 level format.

Online imref

Even RZ is attending this year!

Twenty-two players are currently scheduled to appear, according to the club: Aaron Barrett, Jerry Blevins, Tyler Clippard, Ian Desmond, Doug Fister, Kevin Frandsen, Bryce Harper, Nate McLouth, Tyler Moore, Anthony Rendon, Tanner Roark, Steven Souza Jr., Denard Span, Craig Stammen, Drew Storen, Stephen Strasburg, Michael Taylor, Matt Thornton, Blake Treinen, Jayson Werth, Ryan Zimmerman and Jordan Zimmermann. Manager Matt Williams, general manager Mike Rizzo and all club broadcasters will attend, as well.

Offline varoadking

• King of Goodness
Even RZ is attending this year!

3Kespi must be too busy working on his right-handed only swing skills...

Online RobDibblesGhost

Hall B this year - that's one of the main halls so crowding shouldn't be a huge issue. The line to get in is getting pretty long.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Keep us abreast of the crapshow.

Online RobDibblesGhost

Harper bailed on showing up, presumably because of his contract hearing this week. Span was also a no-show as he is still recovering. Werth was there in a limited role and ordered not to speak to the media.

Offline PC

pics or it didn't happen.

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause