Poll

WHO will win the Post Count Battle by 11:59 pm Sunday?  26knats or ronnynat?

ronnynat
1 (4.8%)
2k6nats
2 (9.5%)
They will be tied.
1 (4.8%)
The Forum will crash with all counts reset to zero.
2 (9.5%)
Adrian Monk
4 (19%)
Clint (you just can't shut that guy up.)
2 (9.5%)
I just don't care!
8 (38.1%)
The Chief
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: WHO will win the Post Count Battle? 2k6nats or ronnynat?  (Read 1944 times)

natsfan1a

:lol: The word association and the song threads have been dormant for some time.

ronnynat is now gunning for natsfan1a, who fears the elimination of the mindless Off Topic Word Association.

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
Chiefy, it was a competition ONLY between 2k6nats and ronnynat, when I noticed that their post counts equaled each other, during the GameDay Thread Friday.  They both kept posting furiously and the lead went back and forth, by one to 3 posts.  After this Poll was created, ronnynat went ballistic and built a lead of over 100 posts, making GameDay posts every 30 seconds at one point.  (They both have more posts than you do.)  ronnynat is now gunning for natsfan1a, who fears the elimination of the mindless Off Topic Word Association.

I know all that, I was just having some fun.  And I really can change my post count to anything...  though it just says "I am a geek" if I put in a million or more :P

Offline nats2playoffs

:lol: The word association and the song threads have been dormant for some time.

natsfan1a

Except that I'm female, and I'm in the "I don't care" camp.  :D