Author Topic: 1-9. Two disastrous losses in a row. Where do we go from here?  (Read 3073 times)

Offline hammondsnats

i think baseball should allow more teams into the playoffs.  i mean it's the longest season of the year, why not reward more teams (and cut back games to 150 or something). 

btw, most losses i'll brush off after a couple hours or a few beers.  not today.  i am still fuming.  i hope our guys come out tomorrow pissed off and take it out on the fish.  i'm so tired of seeing that douche cody ross smile and laugh in the dugout, emilio prance around after making a play and bowing down to that team.  get it turned around tomorrow.

Offline sportsfan882

i think baseball should allow more teams into the playoffs.  i mean it's the longest season of the year, why not reward more teams (and cut back games to 150 or something). 

btw, most losses i'll brush off after a couple hours or a few beers.  not today.  i am still fuming.  i hope our guys come out tomorrow pissed off and take it out on the fish.  i'm so tired of seeing that douche cody ross smile and laugh in the dugout, emilio prance around after making a play and bowing down to that team.  get it turned around tomorrow.
yes, more teams should make it. 4 is way too few. add 2 more wild cards to each league.

these last two losses have been nauseating. I expect it only to get worse. so frustrating. Caps season is coming to a quick end as is the Nationals'. too long of a wait for football. this is going to be a brutal summer sports-wise.

Offline sportsfan882

8.5 games out of first place in the division after only 10 games! Is that a Major League record? It almost has to be.

Offline hammondsnats

8.5 games out of first place in the division after only 10 games! Is that a Major League record? It almost has to be.

the worst part about it is after the first two games, we have been in every single game and it was something new everyday that cost us a win.  starting pitching, bullpen, leaving men on base and poor defense.  of course a lot has to do with player performance, but that's also very telling of your manager.  you have to find ways to end up with a W in close games.  we're not doing it.  after 10 games, our confidence looks shot and it really looks as if manny has lost the clubhouse.  it hurts b/c a better to throw to first here, a clutch sac fly there, this team is 5-5.  we have to find a way to fix that; i don't think manny can.