Poll

What will the Nationals record be during this road trip against divisional foes?

6-0
1 (6.3%)
5-1
4 (25%)
4-2
4 (25%)
3-3
7 (43.8%)
2-4
0 (0%)
1-5
0 (0%)
0-6
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: How many games will the Nationals win on this road trip (Sept 7-12)? L-L-W-W-L-L  (Read 2183 times)

Offline NatsAddict

We won the last time we faced Mitre, right?

I don't know that I'd say the Nats actually faced Mitre.  He only lasted 2/3 of an inning.  It was more of a cameo appearance.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
We won the last time we faced Mitre, right?

Mitre made for a highly entertaining game - if you're a Nats fan.  Well, that is, as long as you're not a dugout fan, which he tried (unsuccessfully) to destroy upon his early exit from the game.  So Nats fan = good, Marlins fan = bad, dugout fan = bad.

Offline sportsfan882

Mitre made for a highly entertaining game - if you're a Nats fan.  Well, that is, as long as you're not a dugout fan, which he tried (unsuccessfully) to destroy upon his early exit from the game.  So Nats fan = good, Marlins fan = bad, dugout fan = bad.
lmao  :lol:

Offline sportsfan882

Back to .500 on the road trip (2-2).  Tomorrow's game is winnable as we face a LH pitcher making his first start of the year.  In the Minors, Chris Seddon was 6-10 with a 4.64 ERA. 

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I'm going to miss ol' Mitre, that guy was a lot of fun!

Offline sportsfan882

Awful 2-4 road trip. For the second week in a row, NO ONE picked the correct record. 

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
I'm low balling them from here on out. It works out better.

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
I'm low balling them from here on out. It works out better.

That's what I thought my 3-3 was.