Author Topic: Nats tickets - buy, sell, give away, plead, grovel, beg, "find", whatever....  (Read 18793 times)

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
Dugout Box 128 L - Pretty good deal for 75 bucks a seat for Strasburg on Sunday?

Offline Gleason2

I have 2 tickets (section 305, row D) for the Friday, August 14 game against the Diamondbacks that I cannot use.  I was wondering if anyone here had 2 tickets for the Saturday or Sunday game that weekend to trade for my Friday tickets.  If not, I'd also trade them for 2 tickets against a different opponent.  Please PM me if you'd like to work out a swap.  Thanks.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
August 29th (I think, its the game following Pudge Bobblehead night) vs. St. Louis.

2 Tix - Both for $48 - Infield Gallery 308 C 10 and 11.

Offline Mathguy

• Floyd - Truely Man's best Friend
    • Outer Banks Beach House
2 Great Seats - Tuesday 8/24 vs Cubs
Section 117, Row AA
25 rows behind visitor's dugout
$100 for the pair

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
2 Great Seats - Tuesday 8/25 vs Cubs

Tuesday the 24th or Wednesday the 25th?

Offline Mathguy

Oops - sorry - Tuesday 8/24

Tuesday the 24th or Wednesday the 25th?

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Oops - sorry - Tuesday 8/24

I'll vouch for them being fantastic seats.

Offline blue911

I'll vouch for them being fantastic seats.

The ushers are too lax, they let all kinds of riff-raff into that area.

Offline Mathguy

How would you know ?

The ushers are too lax, they let all kinds of riff-raff into that area.

Offline blue911

How would you know ?

I've heard stories of people being harassed in their seats.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
I've heard stories of people being harassed in their seats.

Well you're going to have more visiting fans on the visitors side but I've never had a problem sitting over there.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
Well you're going to have more visiting fans on the visitors side but I've never had a problem sitting over there.

I think Blue is talking about himself  :-)

Offline PANatsFan

I think Blue is talking about himself  :-)

I thought he was calling me riff-raff.

Offline Galah

• 2016 - the year that everything changed, again.
I thought he was calling me riff-raff.

well...if the shoe fits....

Offline PANatsFan

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Monday, Aug 23rd against the Cubs, section 129 row N (ten rows behind the Nats dugout), $120 for the pair (face value).  I'd also be willing to trade these for similar tickets for a game in September.

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Dropping the price on my tickets, it seems like you can't give away good seats to see the Nats these days.

Offline CALSGR8

My St. Louis ones for the 29th have been SOLD!

Offline 2IPAs

• Barbie luvs the Nationals!
Free to a good home, pair of tickets to the businessman's special a week from today (9/23 @ 4:35 v. Houston). Great seats about 26 rows from the field (117U, row AA, seats 15-16). Unfortunately, Mathguy and I can't make it <sob>. :icon_frown:

Offline Lintyfresh85

• World Champions!!!
I'm looking for a copy of the MASN Strasburg First Start DVD.

Not a DVR copy... but the DVD giveaway at the stadium.

Willing to pay 15 bucks plus shipping for it.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
I am putting my ticket partnership together for next year. We are a well-run and friendly group that's been together since Day 1. Here's our deal...

--Our seats are in Infield Box, Section 113, Row J, 13-16, on the aisle, just six rows from the field.
--We have four tickets at $45 each and $180 per game.
--Partnership in the group is for 4 tickets for 8 games. That's $1,440 per partner.
--We likely will not be buying parking this year unless all of our partners say otherwise.
--Payment in full will be due Dec. 1.
--Games are picked by a draft. We draw names out of a hat and use the snake draft format.
--Opening Day is not a part of the draft but I am happy to purchase OD for ticket partners during the special presale.
--Ticket partners will get access to al special benefits such as the Red Carpet Points program. Last year, ticket partners used this to get 4 Diamond Level seats, a $600 value.

I am happy to answer questions. Please let me know if you are interested via DM. Thanks for your consideration. I would love to be able to keep this group together!

Offline CALSGR8

Caps games - I got 1 ticket to 4 different Caps games this year and an extra Winter Classic ticket for sale.

Any interest?

Offline chemist

• Cheering All Zimmermen
Shameless plug:  If you try to sell your tickets (or anything) here and can't get them sold up to game time, and you have an Android or an iOS thing, try using mapding (http://www.mapding.com/)  It's pretty cool.

Offline CALSGR8

Is it like stub hub?  Have you had success selling tix on it?

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Looks more like CraigsList than StubHub.  There sure isn't a whole lot of information on their website.  I'm definitely interested in loading the site and seeing how it works at the Caps game tonight.  Assuming that they are not taking a cut of each sale, I'm guessing that they make their money off of ads on the app.  If so, this would be a perfect way for fan to fan exchanges to occur outside of the arena/ballpark without getting hassled by the aggressive resale guys.