Author Topic: Wow! I'm actually  (Read 2024 times)

Offline kimnat

Wow! I'm actually
« Topic Start: August 13, 2007, 11:44:27 PM »
being ignored by someone!!  that's unusual for these parts.  Wonder who I pissed off so bad.  Usually we disagree and make nice around here!

Offline saltydad

Re: Wow! I'm actually
« Reply #1: August 13, 2007, 11:46:58 PM »
Can't imagine how you did that, Kim. Maybe it's a mistake, or like in grade school, when you pulled the girl's pigtails because you really liked her but were afraid to tell her! :)

natsfan1a

« Reply #2: August 14, 2007, 06:42:40 AM »
Yes, I'll bet it's a mistake, too.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #3: August 14, 2007, 12:12:50 PM »
Probably right y'all or maybe a teen girl got mad at me a few months back.  Grown ups don't ignore.  We're just don't do things that way.  :D

natsfan1a

« Reply #4: August 14, 2007, 12:16:35 PM »
That's not how we roll.  :)

Probably right y'all or maybe a teen girl got mad at me a few months back.  Grown ups don't ignore.  We're just don't do things that way.  :D

Offline kimnat

« Reply #5: August 21, 2007, 09:45:11 AM »
Sheesh!!!  Now TWO "friends" here have me on ignore!  What have I done to offend people?  I haven't said ANYTHING controversial recently!!!

« Reply #6: August 21, 2007, 09:52:08 AM »
I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Just look at the two people that have you on ignore as conquests that you smashed with your rapist wit. :lol:

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #7: August 21, 2007, 09:56:49 AM »
Interesting, a thread with no title or original post... What is this forum coming to  ;)

Offline kimnat

« Reply #8: August 21, 2007, 10:20:51 AM »
I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Just look at the two people that have you on ignore as conquests that you smashed with your rapist wit. :lol:

Thank you NOTLD!  LOL!  But you gotta admit, that stuff was really gross.  I had never heard of such a thing!

Offline kimnat

« Reply #9: August 21, 2007, 10:21:10 AM »
Interesting, a thread with no title or original post... What is this forum coming to  ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

natsfan1a

« Reply #10: August 21, 2007, 10:25:52 AM »
That's wacky (the ignoring)! (insert head-scratching smiley, if we had one, here)

Sheesh!!!  Now TWO "friends" here have me on ignore!  What have I done to offend people?  I haven't said ANYTHING controversial recently!!!

Offline spidernat

« Reply #11: August 21, 2007, 10:32:21 AM »
That's wacky (the ignoring)! (insert head-scratching smiley, if we had one, here)

Oh I understand now. Natsfan1a quoting kimnat explains why I couldn't read the original poster since I have her on ignore  ;)

But seriously, Chief has to add a head-scratching smiley for natsfan1a (I  :rofl: each time I type out her handle).

natsfan1a

« Reply #12: August 21, 2007, 10:37:25 AM »
Spider, you are mischievous this a.m.

A head-scratching smiley would be A-okay!

Oh I understand now. Natsfan1a quoting kimnat explains why I couldn't read the original poster since I have her on ignore  ;)

But seriously, Chief has to add a head-scratching smiley for natsfan1a (I  :rofl: each time I type out her handle).

Offline kimnat

« Reply #13: August 21, 2007, 10:39:20 AM »
I want a pleasant funny one w/ it's tongue sticking out.  I found one before, it's just hard to get to.  I'd use it on spidernat!  :D

Offline spidernat

« Reply #14: August 21, 2007, 10:40:12 AM »
Spider, you are mischievous this a.m.

A head-scratching smiley would be A-okay!

Actually kimnat and I have been playing that game with each other for a little while now. She's the one I've known the second longest from the other site (thunderstruck is 1st on the list)  ;).

natsfan1a

« Reply #15: August 21, 2007, 10:41:07 AM »
I knew you were kidding, spider! ;)

Actually kimnat and I have been playing that game with each other for a little while now. She's the one I've known the second longest from the other site (thunderstruck is 1st on the list)  ;).

Offline spidernat

« Reply #16: August 21, 2007, 10:41:19 AM »
I want a pleasant funny one w/ it's tongue sticking out.  I found one before, it's just hard to get to.  I'd use it on spidernat!  :D

OK imaginary ignore button off for that post, you better not let Dan read that last post  :halo:

Offline kimnat

« Reply #17: August 21, 2007, 10:46:42 AM »
LOL, too funny!  I hadn't realized the play on words there!  Oops!   :-[ :shock:

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #18: August 21, 2007, 11:39:03 AM »
I'm able to see who a user is being ignored by, but I can't really imagine why anyone would want to ignore Kim.  To each their own I suppose.  And no I won't be revealing who is ignoring whom, so don't bother asking :P

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #19: August 21, 2007, 12:45:18 PM »
Don't feel bad, 4 people are ignoring me.   :lol:

Offline spidernat

« Reply #20: August 21, 2007, 12:51:34 PM »
I feel ignored by the simple fact that no one is currently ignoring me  :icon_frown:

Offline The Chief

• http://www.wnff.net
« Reply #21: August 21, 2007, 12:59:00 PM »
Don't feel bad, 4 people are ignoring me.   :lol:

Heh, I wonder what the game threads you created looked like to those people?

edit - after a quick check, it looks like an ignored user's threads are still visible along with the title, but posts themselves are shown only as "this user is being ignored" with an "unignore" option where the user's avatar would normally be.

Offline spidernat

« Reply #22: August 21, 2007, 01:02:50 PM »
Heh, I wonder what the game threads you created looked like to those people?

edit - after a quick check, it looks like an ignored user's threads are still visible along with the title, but posts themselves are shown only as "this user is being ignored" with an "unignore" option where the user's avatar would normally be.

What's funny about this is that when other people quote sportsfan's posts they become visible to the people ignoring him  :rofl: This drives them completely nuts  :bang:

Offline kimnat

« Reply #23: August 21, 2007, 01:07:32 PM »
I'm able to see who a user is being ignored by, but I can't really imagine why anyone would want to ignore Kim.  To each their own I suppose.  And no I won't be revealing who is ignoring whom, so don't bother asking :P

I thought about PMing you about it, but thought better of it.  But don't worry, I have my ways of trying to figure this out.  hahahaHAHAhAAAAAAA!  Maniacal mad scientress at work.  HAHAHAAAAAA!

Offline kimnat

« Reply #24: August 21, 2007, 01:08:07 PM »
Don't feel bad, 4 people are ignoring me.   :lol:

Yeah, I did notice that.  I can tell you I'm not one of the 4!  I don't have anyone on ignore!