Author Topic: Nationals vs Diamondbacks, Game 2  (Read 13690 times)

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
Re: Nationals vs Diamondbacks, Game 2
« Reply #175: April 06, 2007, 09:50:16 PM »
Any teams still winless after tonight? Just so we can feel better about our lone win.

Offline spidernat

• The Lerners are Cheap AND Crooked
« Reply #176: April 06, 2007, 09:54:09 PM »
Any teams still winless after tonight? Just so we can feel better about our lone win.

At least one team (either houston or St Louis) will remina winless after tonight.

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #177: April 06, 2007, 09:54:41 PM »
now this is just making it worse - the Nats now start producing hits, with one out left in the 9th and down by six runs.   :roll:

Offline Senators2005

• Lake Ridge, VA
  • Go Natsssssss!
    • http://nationalsnation.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #178: April 06, 2007, 09:56:43 PM »
GAME OVER  - PLEASE INSERT COIN TO RESTART / CONTINUE

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #179: April 06, 2007, 09:58:49 PM »
FINAL SCORE:

Diamondbacks 7
Nationals 1

This game thread is dedicated to... SPORTSFAN882.

He was SORELY NEEDED here for this NIGHTMARE!

I think sportsfan882 is still in his teens, so cut him some slack.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #180: April 06, 2007, 09:59:03 PM »
Come on, show some enthusiasm!

In a lifeless 7-1 loss?  I'll save it for another day.

Offline 2k6nats

• Through Fick and Zim
« Reply #181: April 06, 2007, 10:00:05 PM »

At least one team (either houston or St Louis) will remina winless after tonight.

My roommate is a Cardinals fan :)

That eases the pain a bit.

Offline Air Zimmerman

• best 3b in the business
« Reply #182: April 06, 2007, 10:17:01 PM »
In a lifeless 7-1 loss?  I'll save it for another day.

I guess you turned your sarcasm detector off. I was joking about the enthusiasm.

Anyways, I'd thought I'd add we got pwned pretty much by the D-Backs version of Chico.

Offline kimnat

« Reply #183: April 06, 2007, 11:35:28 PM »
Now you owe me one Hot Babe plus one beer - for part of that $20 (except that the parking and admission cost would exceed its value.)  Both of you can check back with that Cleaning Lady, who fixed the MASN2 problem.  Those are resourceful people... and often KNOW Hot Babes!
(Image removed from quote.)

Ok, now let's lighten it up after a dreary loss.  Hey N2P!  About the hot cleaning lady.  I've seen ads on craigslist that boggle the mind.  But it's the closest I can get to the hot cleaning lady..  There's a guy, who thinks he's hot, who will clean your place for free.  The catch?  He wants to do it in the buff and the service seeker MUST watch, that's it.   :shock:  That's not for me, but it's the closest I could find.  :D

Offline nats2playoffs

« Reply #184: April 07, 2007, 12:51:30 AM »

Don't make fun of the Cleaning Lady.  She can take away your Nationals games as easily as she provided it.  She's making a list and checking it twice, to see who's been naughty and who's been nice.  She will pass that list on to the Easter Bunny... so timing is everything.  She's not responsible for helping you and spidernat fulfill your Hot Babe obligations.  (No naked men and no jailbait.  Besides, Livan is in town and he's a party animal.  He might help ya out.)

Offline sportsfan882

« Reply #185: April 07, 2007, 01:42:48 AM »
Just got back from the game. Here are a few things I observed during the game:
-Jerome Williams was fantastic until there was 2 outs in the 6th.  Out of nowhere, he just fell apart. 
-Snelling looks nothing like the Snelling we all saw in ST.  Hopefully he'll come around soon.
-Belliard's lack of effort on that double in the 4th really pissed me and the entire crowd off.  We were all over him.   
-I don't have a clue what happened to Speigner.  He was almost perfect in ST and now he is just awful.  He works so slow and deliberate that it is impossible for him to get in a rhythm on the mound. 
-Our offense is a major problem.  We have only scored 16 runs in 5 games (3.2 runs per game).  A lot of our hitters seem to go up to the plate without a plan.  They are good at taking pitches and drawing walks but not much for hitting in general and hitting with RISP. 
-If Church could ever learn to lay off breaking balls he could hit 30+ HR and 30+ doubles.