Should Manny Acta be fired?

Yes
76 (67.3%)
No
18 (15.9%)
Ask me later in the year
19 (16.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Should Manny Acta be fired?  (Read 34259 times)

Offline wpa2629

• No Trade Clause
Re: Should Manny Acta be fired?
« Reply #425: May 31, 2009, 04:52:45 PM »
71, 83, 97, 88, and 89 games.  One division title and a game 7 LCS loss and a couple final week collapses.  Not bad. At least their fans get to hope the team will get a chance to play for the championship.  This crap about hating on teams that dont win championships is bullcrap. It is some crap losers tell themselves to make themselves feel better.  At least the Mets make it interesting.  At least the look like they might do something.  I'll trade with them any day of the freakin week.  For an apparent laughing stock, they have more success than 90% of the teams out there

they're arguably the most talented team in the league with by far the highest payroll -- and the routinely choke like heartless dogs -- there is absolutely nothing about new york that i want to emulate in any fashion whatsoever, we'd be better served emulating the marlins ...

the new yorker's can have their mutts -- I want the Nats to be a champion someday -- I've rooted for all the classic underachievers and perennially mediocre teams that I can stand --