Author Topic: Ticket exchange policy  (Read 704 times)

Offline NatMan

Ticket exchange policy
« Topic Start: June 14, 2011, 12:37:46 PM »
I have two tickets for tomorrow unfortuntaely something came up and I can not go.   What is the policy on exchanges (if any).   I have already printed the tickets out and all but would love to be able to exchange them for another game (I dont even care if they give me worse seats or another middle of the week game..i just want to be able to exchange them).. Am I SOL?  

Thanks.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I have two tickets for tomorrow unfortuntaely something came up and I can not go.   What is the policy on exchanges (if any).   I have already printed the tickets out and all but would love to be able to exchange them for another game (I dont even care if they give me worse seats or another middle of the week game..i just want to be able to exchange them).. Am I SOL? 

Thanks.

You might be able to exchange them at the Ticket Services office near the Center Field gates.  I'm a season ticket holder so I'm usually exchanging season tickets but I have exchanged ones I've bought at the box office too. 

Offline NatMan

You might be able to exchange them at the Ticket Services office near the Center Field gates.  I'm a season ticket holder so I'm usually exchanging season tickets but I have exchanged ones I've bought at the box office too. 

Even if these tickets were bought online and tickets were printed out and not ticket office issued tickets? 

I might call them and see if they will let me.  Would you or anyone have the # for their box office?  Heck I would be just as happy to see them play Seattle next week.  I dont care who they play I just want to go...Im not asking for premium games.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Try this number - 202.640.7691.  You can also try their general number and ask for the ticket services - 202.640.7600.

Offline NatMan

Thank you Mr. Lerner  ;)

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Thank you Mr. Lerner  ;)

Ha!  The Ticket Services folks should be able to hook you up though, let us know what you find out.

Offline imref

• Re-contending in 202...5?
i'm curious as to what you find out - i have tickets for 7/29 that I can't use.  I figured i'd sell them on stubhub.

Offline RL04

Even if these tickets were bought online and tickets were printed out and not ticket office issued tickets? 

If your question is meant to ask - "What is preventing me (or anyone ) from printing a duplicate, exchanging one and also using the other . . . ?

The answer is - each ticket has a unique bar code.  If Nats Park works like other venues, after someone uses a home-printed ticket, it is recorded by the scanner and an attempt to enter with another printed version would show up as Fail.

Offline NatMan

just tried both #'s....the 7600 one, disconnected me and the 7691 number got me to someones voicemail....hell can't the nats do anything right!

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
just tried both #'s....the 7600 one, disconnected me and the 7691 number got me to someones voicemail....hell can't the nats do anything right!

Try this one - 202.640.7000. 

Offline PANatsFan

• dogs in uncensored, nudes in gameday
Thank you Mr. Lerner  ;)

What happens when you buy concert, movie, or plane tickets and then you can't go? :roll:

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
What happens when you buy concert, movie, or plane tickets and then you can't go? :roll:

If you buy the protection coverage you get a refund for concert tickets.

You realize he was joking with me, right?

Offline houston-nat

Funny, I just got an email from Ryanair reminding me that I have a flight in a couple days.
That I can't go on.
It's Ryanair, so they are happy to charge me double if I'd like to switch to a flight on another day.

Offline PANatsFan

You realize he was joking with me, right?

I guess, I just think that he should sell them on stubhub like everyone else. I ate 3 tickets to Faith No More in Philly last year.

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
I guess, I just think that he should sell them on stubhub like everyone else. I ate 3 tickets to Faith No More in Philly last year.

Eh, Ticket Services will usually make an exchange for you though.  It's not like the stadium is going to be sold out next week with the Mariners coming to town.

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
Anyone interested in July 4 tickets?  $44 for the pair.
What section? I have some friends whose college kids are looking for some tickets - might be interested...

Offline NatMan

Spoke to Ticket office....NO DICE!  Anyone want to buy 2 tickets to game on wed ....2 for price of 1....in sec 223.  

OR if someone wants to swap tickets for a game they can't use coming up let me know....i dont care if your tickets are nose bleed....i will exchange them.

Offline Baseball is Life

• Proud member of the Sunshine Squad.
You should put them on Craiglist. You will have no problem selling them at the right price. And you can do a whole lot better than 2 for 1. Most of the time I can face value for my tickets when I put them on CL.

Offline comish4lif

• Too Stressed to care.
Spoke to Ticket office....NO DICE!  Anyone want to buy 2 tickets to game on wed ....2 for price of 1....in sec 223. 

OR if someone wants to swap tickets for a game they can't use coming up let me know....i dont care if your tickets are nose bleed....i will exchange them.
go to Stunhub and see what the nearest tickets in that section are going for, and undercut that guy.

Offline CALSGR8

• BE LOUD. BE PROUD. BE POSITIVE!
What section? I have some friends whose college kids are looking for some tickets - might be interested...

310 row e seat 1&2.  1 is an aisle seat.

Offline CatsEye

• Very weird season -Creepy - What....
310 row e seat 1&2.  1 is an aisle seat.
                Sold. Sent me an e-mail with your address, and I'll mail a check/cash today. I checked with my friend's college age daughter and those seats are fine with them. Thanks.    :cheers:

Offline tomterp

• Global Moderator
  • Hell yes!
                Sold. Sent me an e-mail with your address, and I'll mail a check/cash today. I checked with my friend's college age daughter and those seats are fine with them. Thanks.    :cheers:

They can heckle Old Chelsea from there.

"British beer sucks!!"

:twisted:

Offline RL04

Exactly.   I always purchase ticket "insurance."   It's only about six dollars I think and is definitely worth it seeing as how concert tickets are about $100 and I'd be PO'ed if I got sick or something and couldn't make it to the show.

Offline PANatsFan

Exactly.   I always purchase ticket "insurance."   It's only about six dollars I think and is definitely worth it seeing as how concert tickets are about $100 and I'd be PO'ed if I got sick or something and couldn't make it to the show.

Ticket insurance comes free with AmEx :woop:

Offline Nathan

• Wow. Such warnings. Very baseball. Moderator Doge.
Re: Ticket exchange policy
« Reply #24: June 15, 2011, 05:51:35 PM »
Sale information moved the the "Nats tickets - buy, sell, give away, plead, grovel, beg, "find", whatever...." thread:  http://www.wnff.net/index.php?topic=16580.msg786258#msg786258