Author Topic: Credit to Next Year Season Ticket Account?  (Read 10212 times)

Offline PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: Credit to Next Year Season Ticket Account?
« Reply #75: November 01, 2012, 06:53:08 PM »
When I logged into my account, they said that my bill for next month is $60.  I assume they are crediting the LCS to december and the wild card and play in to November.

What I'm hearing is that a mistake was made and that they are correcting the mistake and sending out invoices with the details.  I didn't buy the strip so I'm not following the details too close but it sure seems like an easy Excel formula could have handled the calculation.  Total amount committed for next year minus total amount paid for next year minus the amount paid for games not played results in either a negative value owed as a refund or a positive value still owed for 2013.  Then adjust the remaining payments due accordingly.

What really baffles me is the delay in refunding the single game sales, there is no calculation necessary, refund 100% of every game not played.  I'm guessing that accounting is working on fixing whatever screw up they made to the strip refunds before pressing the button on the single game refunds.

It has been 14 business days since the Nats got bounced, where the hell is my $2,600?