Author Topic: Club Leagues (Softball, Kickball, etc)  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Minty Fresh

• BOOM!
Re: Club Leagues (Softball, Kickball, etc)
« Topic Start: February 23, 2012, 02:43:03 PM »
What the hell are you laughing at. Either way, I'm looking to do some type of sport that I can booze before and afterwards too.

Don't let it bug you . . .  Haterz gonna hate and he's just jealous because he sucks at sports.

In all seriousness, there's a nationally affiliated kickball association that should have a list of member leagues.  If there isn't one in your area then I reasonably certain they cn help you with resources to start a league of your own.  It's a lot of administrative work but it's doable for someone who has the time.  I don't know the name but the acronym is WAKA or something like that for kickball.

Baseball is easy - search MSBLNational.com or dugout.org for nationally affiliated baseball leagues.  They have leagues in VA, DC and MD.

Softball is a little less organized but work/church/rec leagues are all over DC.  I played one year of softball in DC before converting to baseball fulltime.  But you can also ask blue911 who I believe plays modified pitch or played modified pitch recently enough to know where to find some leagues.