Author Topic: Ryan Braun is a Juicer?  (Read 19065 times)

Offline MarquisDeSade

• Captain Sadness
Re: Ryan Braun is a Juicer?
« Reply #150: December 20, 2011, 08:57:27 AM »
MDS - maybe i'm missing something, but the one who leaked the positive test result is the one who Braun will destroy legally, not whoever is talking about herpes.  If it truly is due to the supposed herpes treatment, then this blows away any previously known crack in the security of the testing regime nationally and internationally. 

JCA - let me see if I can clarify what I was trying to say earlier. It's entirely possible that the person or persons that leaked the positive test results have the ability to determine other possible reasons for a positive test via simple deductive reasoning.  What I'm implying is that they would be able to do that without ever seeing his HIPAA protected medical records using only the testing results (and their own knowledge of the testing methodology) to determine other possibilities.  Now, whether the MLB testing results are covered by HIPAA is something I'm not versed enough to determine but I would assume leaking information is a violation of NDAs and possibly HIPAA.

Bottom line - someones ass will be in a sling but figuring out who said what and knew what will be like finding a needledick in a haystack.