Author Topic: Nationals Park Questions? (2011-2014)  (Read 175332 times)

Online PowerBoater69

• Twitter
Re: Nationals Park Questions?
« Reply #225: April 15, 2012, 04:27:22 PM »
When is the team going to put up pictures in the frames above the urinals that have been empty for the past couple years?  When the ballpark opened there were ads to be a cop in Arizona and to purchase ticket plans.  Given a choice I always picked a spot where I could look at the picture of the chick from the Nats Pack.  The next year it was noted on the message boards and blogs that the pictures had not been updated and they contained players no longer on the team so instead of updating the photos they were taken down.  So for the past couple seasons we've had brown cardboard backing to look at, which really indicates the level of thought going into the fan experience at Nats Park, if it is not revenue generating it is forgotten.  Wonder when the last time a Lerner stepped in a bathroom that was not in the owners suite.

Here is a picture from the Cards/Marlins spring training bathroom, pretty cool stuff for a urinal, all I'm asking for is a Curly W, or pictures of the players, or better yet player stats coming into the game for each team. 

(Note: one of these days I'm going to get motivated an print up my own pictures to slip into the frames, I have a feeling that team management would prefer to choose their own pictures to display.)